skydiverbc

alrighty fellow sky guys....

Go to the local college campus and join an activity group. Anything, it doesn't matter, just something that allows you to interact with a different group of people than normally. Good luck....
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

I've always thought that picking up a guy in a home improvement store is the way to go. I mean, they obviously have a home already, money to spend on it and some talent with their hands :ph34r:.

Make sure you find one devoted enough to you that they will learn to skydive with you. I agree that you don't want a whuffo would doesn't understand our undying need to jump. It will only make for an awful jealousy issue down the road.
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Perhaps just allowing friendships to occur and sorting through those friends whom you have chemistry with until you feel interested in a certain someone above the rest of your male friends. Then, proceeding from there by accepting invitations to dinners, movies, etc. Enjoy being single and spending time with various men as friends, and the offers will occur naturally. Someone will inevitably hit it off with you. :)

Perhaps just allowing friendships to occur and sorting through those friends whom you have chemistry with until you feel interested in a certain someone above the rest of your male friends. Then, proceeding from there by accepting invitations to dinners, movies, etc. Enjoy being single and spending time with various men as friends, and the offers will occur naturally. Someone will inevitably hit it off with you.

Yeah! Why am I not surprised. Here you go, jumping in with your rational, "Makes sense" crap!:|

;):P

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I've always thought that picking up a guy in a home improvement store is the way to go. I mean, they obviously have a home already, money to spend on it and some talent with their hands.

I'm actually about to walk out the door to get some stuff at Home Depot. The first two priorities in your post are very telling and refreshingly honest. In my experience, the ability to provide a nice house and having some cash to spend seem to be a "must have" for a lot of women, but they hardly ever admit it. That's almost never a factor when a guy looks at a woman. Maybe I should look for a sugar mama, because I always end up with the "cool" chicks with no money.

In my experience, the ability to provide a nice house and having some cash to spend seem to be a "must have" for a lot of women, but they hardly ever admit it. That's almost never a factor when a guy looks at a woman. Maybe I should look for a sugar mama, because I always end up with the "cool" chicks with no money.

Unfortunately, my post made me look like a very materialistic person, especially if provided by someone else. It was not meant to sound that way at all, nor am I actually that way in real life.

I have had several marriage situations where I walked out without anything but the things I came with or provided for myself while in the marriage. I don't want anything that I don't deserve. I'd rather get them myself.

I guess what I was trying to say was "stability" and some "maturity." Of course, I'm not above lending a helping hand with their home improvements! :P

I still think this is somewhat sound advice for the young lady who asked. You don't have to have money to own a house nowadays.

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance