CSpenceFLY

Is it cold enough for you?

It's sunny and warm here in Houston, Texas.

However, I *sadly* left Chicago Sunday morning... it was 6 degrees outside... "feels like" -15 degrees... too freakin' cold there. I'll take Texas weather over -15 wind chill any day of the year.

:)

Yah yah...

I want to move someplace warm but once you have lived in the cold for awhile its not so bad. :S:P;)
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

I don't know what the heck is going on in Colorado today, but we had hurricane force winds this morning. Some gusts were approaching 100MPH. I am up on the top floor of a 12 story building and the enitre building was swaying back and forth in the winds. The roof of the building suffered moderate structural damage and we were told to move our cars from the lots adjacent to the building and the fire dept told everyone stay inside to avoid falling roof debris. Now it's getting COLD!

It was 40 degrees on the ground in NC on Sunday. I had a very slight amount of moisture on my faceshield on jump run. IMMEDIATELY, on exit it turned to a solid "white out" of frost. I could not believe how instantaneous it was and it stayed that way for about 12 seconds. I'm heading south.

Ed

Its a "brisk" 60F here in College Station right now. Today I wore a shortsleeve t-shirt, blue jeans and birkenstocks while going around town with Morgan getting stuff for our trip to Florida...

Well, that and I didn't want to bend over to put socks on because it frigg'n hurts.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

It's 33 freekin degrees here in Macon and I can't stand it.I'm glag we only have to put up with this crap for about 2 months out of the year.

Stop complaining guys! It's -24.5c right now in Quebec city. -37c with the wind chill factor.

grrrrrrrrrrr :S:S:S :P:P:P

Though, it's a perfect weather to introduce jumpers to the joys of winter jumping! B|B|B|

http://oopv.free.fr/

Yves.