RkyMtnHigh

Personality or Appearance?

Personality? or Appearance? that draws you to someone

It depends on the circumstances, if you are out at a night club or or such place then it's almost always a visual thing first.

But
If you are introduced in a different environment then personality has a major role to play.

So it's both, always both.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

So.......Personality? or Appearance? that draws you to someone?...same sex or opposite sex doesn't matter...just curious.

BOTH!

And, if the man I speak of is HALF of the MAN I think he is ...

And only a QUARTER of the man I have EXPERIENCED him to be ...

I'm gonna LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

LOVE,
"Cinderella"
J Mo Fantastico Rodriguez
(a bumpy brother)

So.......Personality? or Appearance? that draws you to someone?...same sex or opposite sex doesn't matter...just curious.

BOTH!

LOVE,
"Cinderella"

You're making me blush. :$:$

;)

BOTH!

LOVE,
"Cinderella"

You're making me blush. :$:$

;)

Keep thinking "Happy Thoughts" Buddy!

For my PRINCE, has not yet made himself apparent to the Dropzone.com Forum.

Yet.

Yet, I WAIT ...

I wait here in CyberSpace ...

Clothed in COMPLETE anonymity ...

Until he COMES.

"Cinderella"
(a bumpy brother)

There are some attractive women who think they are "all that". At 18, I could put up with odd/crazy/irritating because it was all hormones and life was the next 2 hours.

I know a few like that now, I just don't hang around them. I enjoy the company of a beautiful woman, but not unless I enjoy them as a person.

"I'm the only person in the world with a vagina, so you have to put up with me." :ph34r: Ummm...next...

Is an hour of fun worth ruining the other 23 hours of the day? Not even nearly.

Its all personality......I have lost a lot of weight and have never looked better.....I dont sense anything different concerning the opposite sex now then when I was 40 lbs heavier.....Especially after 30, personality is king.

=-=

I've had the opposite experience. I've lost a lot of weight and have never looked better and I get significantly more attention than I used to from the opposite sex. I'm the same person, though I do project a more positive energy in general, I'm not naive enough to think that's why the attnetion has changed.

As for my vote - I agree with those who say looks may get you a look, but personality will get my attention and can often make you significantly more attractive.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Absolutely Personality.

Looks might open a door, but personality keeps it open. I've been with beautiful women whose hearts are like black holes that suck the life out of me and I have been with "average" looking women who were so beautiful on the inside I stayed around for much longer. In the end, if I ever get married, it would be for the insides of the person. All outer beauty fades. Sleeping with beautiful women whose insides are ugly has always left me feeling empty, no pun intended.

Thats just my .02...
Brad
"What kind of man would live a life without daring? Is life so sweet that we should criticize men that seek adventure? Is there a better way to die?"
- Charles Lindberg August 26th, 1938

And YOU are how old?

And you are HOW single?

And you live WHERE?

Hey, baby, I'm sittin' out here in CyberSpace waiting for my PRINCE Charming to show up ... (I've given the guy PLENTY of hints, links, and damn-near dropped my GLASS SLIPPER on his head ...

And ...

If he doesn't show ...

A Sista ALWAYS can use a "second-string" so-to-speak!

"Cinderella"
(a bumpy brother)

And YOU are how old?

I'm 28 years old

And you are HOW single?

I think I am single, but there is a girl from school who might be in line when school starts again in January...we'll see. We were kind of seeing each other...a longer story then I care to put here...it could go either way, but if she wants to jump, I'm game.

Brad

"What kind of man would live a life without daring? Is life so sweet that we should criticize men that seek adventure? Is there a better way to die?"
- Charles Lindberg August 26th, 1938

For me its a combination of the two, i'd say as I get older it's leaning more towards the personality side of things, I've been down that pycho girl road a few times and its starting to get old. :|

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

For women - appearance...no questions asked. Anyone saying anything other is just fooling themselves.....no woman I've ever met would give the time of day to an ugly guy....except to mumble pleasantries while wishing him to just go away....

For men, a pulse (in most cases) ;)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

A Sista ALWAYS can use a "second-string" so-to-speak!

I suspect that when suggesting someone is 'second best', neither your good looks nor your sparkling personality is likely to impress him.:|

Ahhhh ...
UNLESS ...
My PRINCE turns into a FROG
If/when I get an opportunity to give 'em a good ol' LIP LOCK,
At which point, said frog would leap AWAY to kiss OTHER FROGS.

And ...
If, aforementioned "SECOND-STRING" happens to be a FOOTBALL fan, too.

And, well, looky there ...

I STILL ... LIVE ... HAPPILY ... EVER ... AFTER!

(I just LOVE playing games where, no matter what, I can't seem to lose!)

Cinderella
(a bumpy brother)

I've learned that it's MASSIVELY important to what's inside. Not what on the surface/behavior but, the true person inside.