goodnplentygirl

I miss Heath

It is so quiet and lonely here at Skydive San Marcos with out him. I miss driving up to work and seeing his truck, knowing that i will have some company through out the day. I miss him coming into manifest and taking my seat and hoging the computer. I miss hearing his music blasting through his door. Everytime i walk by his room, it saddens me to know i cant knock on his door to bug him anymore. I miss making lunch together in the cafe. I miss our talks. I miss hearing him bitch. Who knew id grow so fond of that crazy pilot of ours? I hope he arrived to Arizona safely, and is having all kinds of fun. And even though i am going to see him in 4 days, i still miss him dearly. Sniff Sniff. :(

my body, my choice

It is so quiet and lonely here at Skydive San Marcos without him. I miss driving up to work and seeing his truck, knowing that I will have some company throughout the day. I miss him coming into manifest and taking my seat and hogging the computer. I miss hearing his music blasting through his door. Every time I walk by his room, it saddens me to know I can't knock on his door to bug him anymore. I miss making lunch together in the cafe. I miss our talks. I miss hearing him bitch. Who knew I'd grow so fond of that crazy pilot of ours? I hope he arrived to Arizona safely, and is having all kinds of fun. And even though I am going to see him in four days, I still miss him dearly. Sniff, sniff. :(

Just refuse to accept that he's gone. Keep talking to him and making lunch with him, even though he's not really there. We won't think you're crazy--I promise!
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Hey there!

I guess I'll have to make more trips down there
to keep you company;)

I wish Sheila and I could meet you guys out there for the boogie next week:(

Bill

P.S. I love the closing pin necklace you made me:)

"The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few, or the one" - rehmwa

You will be happy to know that Heath is doing well here in Az.
When I left this evening he was sitting in the Bent Prop chowing down some tomato and basil soup:)He will be flying primary tomorrow and thrust into the fray come Friday.
I know that ya'll miss him, as I am sure he misses you. Just know that he is well liked and we are taking good care of him.
Course when he was in the pub, I asked if he was really old enough to order beer;)
I did pass on the message too..."DANG!" and he laughedB|

See you soon!
B2