tunaplanet

Quentin Tarantino and the Muppets team up

I'd say, Kermit has a dark secret, and need to talk to the Wizard, but, that happens in the middle of the movie which is being shown first, and flashback to the beginning of the story.

How am I doing so far? :D

I'll play B|

I'd say, Kermit has a dark secret, and need to talk to the Wizard, but, that happens in the middle of the movie which is being shown first, and flashback to the beginning of the story.

Flash to Fonzie driving a Buick with Kermit in the passenger seat. They're driving to see Gonzo to pick up a package. Fonzie hits a speedbump and Kermit's gun goes off and blows Beeker's brains all over the rear window.

Forty-two

I'll play B|

Flash to Fonzie driving a Buick with Kermit in the passenger seat. They're driving to see Gonzo to pick up a package. Fonzie hits a speedbump and Kermit's gun goes off and blows Beeker's brains all over the rear window.

Well, I'm leaning towards an "original dz.com" script, so, I'll continue

Kermit gets pissed at fozzie and ask him to pull over, Fozzie get out of the car and switch with Kermit, they argue a little and Kermit stabs Fozie because he fucked up, drives the car to a cliff and discards it, goes back to the road and starts to hitchhike

I'll play B|

FADE IN

MISS PIGGY
What do you mean you don't eat pork? Are you Jewish?

KERMIT
Nah, I ain't Jewish; I just don't dig on swine--That's all.

Miss Piggy storms out of bed and exits the room.

FADE OUT

I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Kermit gets pissed at fozzie and ask him to pull over, Fozzie get out of the car and switch with Kermit, they argue a little and Kermit stabs Fozie because he fucked up, drives the car to a cliff and discards it, goes back to the road and starts to hitchhike

Suddenly a crack whore high on crystal meth pulls over in a Dodge Dart.

"Need a ride, sexy?" she says in a deep, raspy voice to Kermit.

Forty-two

Suddenly a crack whore high on crystal meth pulls over in a Dodge Dart.

"Need a ride, sexy?" she says in a deep, raspy voice to Kermit.

Kermit looking forward and keep on walking:

- Listen sweetheart...I'm going to need a LONG ride.

Crack whore.- "well gorgeous..hehe, I can give you the ride of your life

Kermit (still looking forward and walking).- Do you have any idea where am I going?

Crack whore.- "I....I....don't know, but come with me and I'll take you to nirvana"

Kermit stops, looks at her

Kermit.- Show me the way

For the record I want everyone to know I no longer feel pure by participating in this. I feel violated.

Kermit looking forward and keep on walking:

- Listen sweetheart...I'm going to need a LONG ride.

Crack whore.- "well gorgeous..hehe, I can give you the ride of your life

Kermit (still looking forward and walking).- Do you have any idea where am I going?

Crack whore.- "I....I....don't know, but come with me and I'll take you to nirvana"

Kermit stops, looks at her

Kermit.- Show me the way

Kermit jumps in the Dart and they fade away in the moonlight.

30 minutes into the trip the crack whore jerks the Dodge off the road onto the shoulder in the middle of the dark night. She pulls out a switchblade and holds it towards Kermit.

"Give me all your money you little green bastard!"

Forty-two

Kermit jumps in the Dart and they fade away in the moonlight.

30 minutes into the trip the crack whore jerks the Dodge off the road onto the shoulder in the middle of the dark night. She pulls out a switchblade and holds it towards Kermit.

"Give me all your money you little green bastard!"

Kermit with a cigarette in his mouth.

- Darling...take a good look, I'm a frog, do you see any fucking pockets?

Crack whore.- "SHUT UP AND HAND ME THE MONEY!!!"

Kermit smirking and holding the cigarette in his mouth

-"...are you retarded or something?....are you so fucked up that can't realize what's going on?

Crack whore (very irritated).-"GIMME THE GODDAMN MONEY!!!"

Kermit grabs the hypodermic with crack on the seat and stabs the crack whore in the eye

Kermit.- Can you see better now BITCH???!!!

Kermit grabs the hypodermic with crack on the seat and stabs the crack whore in the eye

I'd rather see a Muppet version of "Pulp Fiction", with Kermit in the John Travolta role. I was thinking of the Uma Thurman heroin overdose, with Kermy jamming the hypo into Piggie's chest, which would wake her up and send her running around the room screaming. Except of course she'd flatten poor Kermit, who would be out like a light when Piggie finally says "something".

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !