freeflir29

Techno Haters.......

Hey now......I listen to ALL music sooner or later. Except maybe polka. :D

It bugs me how you yanks lump everything that is polka into one big category. Any real polka lover knows that polka is a bunch of different styles under one umbrella. Theres is straight traditional polka, jazz nazi polka, punk polka, speed thrash polka. Tejuana polka ( which sounds like a question ) and gay cowboys in bondage polka.
Jeez guys broaden your horizons, keep an open mind will ya. This just bugs me.

Yeah..........it's always been a toss up between speed thrash and gay cowboy polka for me. Depends on the mood. :D:D:D

Nice one BTW!

OMG...Now I have this hilarious mental image of Clay in a toga with cowboy boots on and dancing to polka...:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D...I can't breathe...OMG...ROFLAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

~R+R:)...Classic, just classic...:D:D:D...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

i can't beleive people dislike techno!. it's ok though I understand. Just PLEASE! stop calling it that.B|

Oh come on you've seen them at boogie partys. They is shakin they azz to the groove but based on their age and manor of dress you can tell they have have Lynard Skynard song stuck in their head. They are just there for the chicks, the X and stuff. Not to nit pick sub categories of electronic music. They could care less.

Techno is garbage. It's repetitive noise with no end. Rank it up there with polka, the electric slide and the macarena.

You need the proper frame of mind, relax!!!

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

Techno being the least complex and interesting. Americans will never rid themselves of the guitar for mainstream, unfortunately we won't have the dj's like eurpoe because of this:( Things are changing, I hope!

Orlando has a pathetic break beat scene that people seem to think is awesome. It's beyond me :S:D
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I had four fun years in London where I had all the good music I could ever want ;). Last time I was in Boston - a couple of years ago - Sasha and Boy George were playing. The dress code said 'no trainers'! WTF?! :S. You're there to dance all night and you're supposed to wear dress shoes? >:(

On a happier not, the best new dance music I've heard recently (tho I'm completely out of touch) is Go! Team. Well worth checking out.

OMG...Now I have this hilarious mental image of Clay in a toga with cowboy boots on and dancing to polka......I can't breathe...OMG...ROFLAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute... Weren't you there for toga night at the Hellfish tent? Clay was wearing his toga then.

Was he wearing cowboy boots then?
:)

Thanks for the heads up. Ya that does suck about the Sasha, Boy George concert. That was ultra lame but how Boy George operates.

I'm more into the d-n-b and jungle sceen, any suggestions aside from the obvious: Aphroditie, AK 1200, Dara, etc.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

geez, Tuna, lighten up. :S

Obviously you've never actually tried to listen to some of the different subgenres out there.

I love it when people judge without all of the facts.

I'm a hardcore BT fan myself. BT is my god...;) Sasha and Boy George? Damn, I wish Sasha would do a set in LA. Instead we get Tiesto (blech) for $75 on New Years Eve. meh.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

I'm sure he would disagree:

http://www.bt-network.org/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=44

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/_/id/5936077

Yes, creating an entire movie score takes no talent. But then again, if you can explain to me what a "pentatonic major-scale" is off the top of your head, I'll believe that it takes no talent.

http://music.ign.com/articles/488/488090p1.html?fromint=1

I'm sure you've heard it all. :P
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

i tend to agree with tuna to a degree. most sampled music of that nature is "musically" talentless. and i DO listen to every type of music i can get my hands on. but everyone has their right to their own opinion. don't like it, don't listen to it. also, don't blast it in your car next to me with the windows down and force me to listen to it. ;)

But then again, if you can explain to me what a "pentatonic major-scale" is off the top of your head, I'll believe that it takes no talent.

a pentatonic scale is simply a scale with five notes per octave. probably the most common thing in any type of music.

of course someone who knows nothing about writing or composing music would think that sounds intensely confusing.

Why, don't you like him?

Hey now......I listen to ALL music sooner or later. Except maybe polka. :D

What?! Not a polka fan!?!? I'm shocked...:P...

Lawrence Welk & Champagne Bubbles:P

R.I.P.

~R+R:)...Got any money for me?...