dzdiva

Show some love for Freefallfreak!

I usually don't do this, but Triple F is in need of some healing vibes and some love.[:/] I'll let him share the details when he's ready. I feel it's not my place to share everything, but if everyone could send positive vibes his way it would be greatly appreciated. Let's let him know he's loved.:)
I love you, Triple F!!!:)
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

I'm sending some great big Houston vibes -- you know everything's bigger in Texas!

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Oh god, I don't know what to say...Over the last year and an half all I seem to hear from my VA doctors is bad luck. You all know about the diabetes and then the triple bypass. Well, three months ago they also told me that they suspected cancer. Now my worst nightmares have come true. I started treatment and took the first shot yesterday. The side effects are fucking horrible, not counting losing my hair (what little I had left). Part of the side effects are severe depression and all day long I've been laying in bed, either sweating from being hot or shivering from being cold and the whole time on the verge of tears cause I don't know what I did to have all this hit at once. The fear is tremendous and the love you guys show to others is awesome.

About all I can say is you guys are truly wonderful. I appreciate each and every one of you...and thank you for the support...I'm really gonna need it in the next few months.

TripleF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

hang in there dude..... sendign ya some vibes from utah..............

p.s. skymedic here went through that same stuff (not the heart stuff or diabetes) and has beat it!!! might want to pm him if ya want........

Hang in there dude. Just face each day and treatment as they come, head on with full force. Prayers and good vibes {{{{{{BUUUUUZZZZZZZZ}}}}}}

Matt
A well-informed person is somebody who has the same views and opinions as yours.

Or some pie? :)

Damn, girl...just when depression seems the worst I read all these great posts from people that I've never even met on the ground and the tears well up, here you come making me laugh...Stacy, you nut, I love you.

TripleF

I wish I could reply to each and every one of these posts. It means sooo very much to me to read all this. Unfortunately, each time I try, I get real emotional (could this be the drugs?) and something in my eyes blocks the screen (maybe a cloud inside my head?). The pm's I've gotten also are truly awesome. Thanks for all the support, people. This has to be the greatest family in the world.

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

Dude, I never send vibes or get involved with these posts.

For you I'll make an exeption.

Huge Texas <> coming your way man!!

I know all to well what cancer and the treatments do to you. Not because I've gone through them, but I've lost a person I loved deeply to cancer and just went through it with a lady at work. So keep your chin up, there is light at the end of the tunnel I promise.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I'm thinking of you and keeping you in my heart and in my prayers. Much love for you.

A Navajo Indian Prayer

O you who dwell In the house made of the dawn,
In the house made of the evening twilight . . .
Where the dark mist curtains the doorway,
The path to which is on the rainbow . . .
I have made your sacrifice.
I have prepared a smoke for you.

My feet restore for me.
My limbs restore for me.
My body restore for me.
My mind restore for me.
My voice restore for me.

Today, take away your spell from me.
Away from me you have taken it.
Far Off from me you have taken it.

Happily I recover.
Happily my interior becomes cool.