airtwardo

Snowing In Houston!

Screw you, I am up here near Austin wishing for snow and you bastards in Houston get it>:(

"Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at evening."
-- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Merry Christmas Twardo!!!!!

I've spent some time in Houston, been YEARS though.

Don't think I can remember hearing, maybe once in the last thirty, of SNOW IN HOUSTON!!!!!

Too Cool!!!!!

J

I grew up there, and I can tell you that it would sometimes snow on or around Christmas, maybe every few years, but it would almost never stick. My mom's birthday is the 22nd and all she ever wanted for her b-day was snow. I talked to her this morning and she said they got around 3 inches that stuck...I asked her how she liked my present for her! :D She really needs to move out of Houston, she just loves the snow too much!

I'm walking a marathon to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Click Here for more information!

It was a White Christmas in Sargent! (South of Houston) Went to visit my mom today for Christmas and this is what we drove thru and what it looked like at her house. This is on the coast. We had zero snow that stuck to the ground in Houston.

Click here for picture.

Probably not the best way to share photos but I'm pretty new to this digital camera and optimizing picture.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."