acrojunky

how much$$$$$ did You blow this xmas

All told, about $2k on my kids between buying presents directly and giving the STBX money to get them some presents too.

I'm gonna be buying new (or new to me) gear over the next couple months, so that'll be a late Christmas present to myself.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Absolutely nothing. Right now I'm working to be broke and I'm doing good to be able to put gas in my car.

I felt so bad about not being able to buy presents and people buying me stuff. At least my family understands why I can't get them gifts, but I still feel bad accepting gifts from them with nothing in return.
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

About $1500. Thats presents for myself and my hubby, plus family and friends. Also the rent on the cabin we stayed in over the holiday.

I always say we're going to cut back on Xmas spending, but then we never do. Oh well, I love giving gifts. Its great when I can find something that someone loves but wasn't expecting. :)
At least most of that was paid for in cash, so we didn't run up a huge credit bill. (Thank god for the bonus!)
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site