skysprite

Final grades came back

Grades in what? What school do you go to? Congratulations on your A's and B's ;) I have to wait another 10 days for my grades B| ........I am scared [:/]
So I am just going to keep jumping until I get them :) Blue skies!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
jumpers ARE better all around people than whuffos

if you get a mix of As and Bs throughout college that's damn good, congratulations. Good job on the license as well.

I took two courses this semester and got As in both of them :)
back in undergrad I had taken similar courses and got Bs in both of them, so... yay! improvement!

I'm jealous of you guys with the good grades and all. I need to start studying more and paying attention in class instead of having my head up in the sky all the time.

If it makes you feel any better, I got a C In DiffEq. Sheesh, that's the first Non-A/B I've Ever recieved in a Math Class.....:S

Edited for Spelling...
=========Shaun ==========

If it makes you feel any better, I got a C In DiffEq. Sheesh, that's the first Non-A I've Ever recieved in a Math Class.....:S

Yeah that sounded like a hard class though. I'm sorry!

I actually got a D in one of my classes last semester!:o:S Of course it was mainly because I skipped class to go jump. I think I should have my priorities in order now.
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

I actually got a D in one of my classes last semester! Of course it was mainly because I skipped class to go jump. I think I should have my priorities in order now

Nope, You were right. When Turbines are Involved, they come first. :)

I got a C In DiffEq. Sheesh,

DiffEq reminds me of why I disliked college at some points. I liked the material, and I think I got a B in there, but I also had one of the worst professors ever. He actually lost someone's exam, and he just gave the person a 95% because of it. The class part I liked, but I absolutely hated the "lab" part of the class. We had to use Matlab to do all sorts of funny equations and graphs. Nobody could understand how to do it, and if you didn't go to the extra help session they had once a week for it, you didn't pass the lab part because it never made sense.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Nope, You were right. When Turbines are Involved, they come first. :)

Having a turbine dz that is open 7 days a week so close is not a good thing while I am in school.:D
At least next semester I won't be tempted to skip class to jump since I won't have the money and my ankle won't be quite ready to start jumping for a little while.
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

DiffEq reminds me of why I disliked college at some points. I liked the material, and I think I got a B in there, but I also had one of the worst professors ever. He actually lost someone's exam, and he just gave the person a 95% because of it. The class part I liked, but I absolutely hated the "lab" part of the class. We had to use Matlab to do all sorts of funny equations and graphs. Nobody could understand how to do it, and if you didn't go to the extra help session they had once a week for it, you didn't pass the lab part because it never made sense.

Yup... You pretty much summed it up right there. We had labs in DiffEq which nobody understood, and If I'd busted my butt and done a few more Extra Credit Labs, I'd easily have gotten a B or even an A. What got me the C was that because he had so much Extra Credit Offered, he had to Curve the Class DOWN. So pretty much to get an A, you had to have over 100%, et cetera. I did really well on all my exams, but without the EC Bullcrap, I fell into a C-range. How dumb is that?!?!

Just got my grades yesterday, 3.7 GPA. That completes degree number one (associates). The transfer paperwork is all finished and I'll start on the bachelors (second attempt) in a few weeks. I'm right on track for the five-and-a-half year plan.

A's, B's (in calculus! woo hoo!), and one C.

Not too shabby ;)

Jen

Good for you girl. I think you should reward yourself with a trip to Florida. Let's say we leave on the 6th of Jan;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey