sangiro

3rd Annual Dropzone.com Skydive Arizona Holiday Boogie

IT'S ALIVE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isnt that what that scientist yelled when his bolts-in-the-neck beauty started to moan?

Holy shit, you just wrote an entire sentence in real English!

BTW he yelled 'IT'S REMSTER!!' not 'IT'S ALIVE'. :P (can't believe I'm wasting time on this crappy dial-up connection in Cape Town abusing you, but then again it does give it a whole new flavour). How about I pay you $1 MILLION CANADIAN DOLLARS not to go to the holiday boogie? (but I will be expecting change from my $10US!).

B|

Do you know if there will be any booking of tunnel time for the Xtmas season?

We had planned to but at this point until it gets closer (the tunnel) I am not booking anything.
Ya know how it is in construction..they give you a date and then its ends up nothin like it! Give me a shout early Nov.:)

I better see you on the first lift this morning mister...you were slacking yesterday!

Hahahahahaha.I guess I'll be staying after school helping the teacher with her pixie duties. What can I do for extra credit? ...besides taking it out like a bad boy.

...Sheesh you guys. I'm talking about the waste basket.

So I guess my lips are zipped for now about the Boogie. I'll stop spreading rumors about what I think is going to happen. It's all kind of exciting. But it'll have to come out some time. I can't wait for your official announcements.

---> One Half of Almost Nearly Normal <---

The tunnel deffinetly needs to be up and running by new years.

I have been asked to move our teams annual winter training to AZ and it would be a clincher if the tunnel was open for business!

(but of course we are busy during the boogie!, damn Army)

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

In date reserves for Holiday Boogie.

U.S. jumpers: For your reserve to be in-date for the holiday boogie your reserve data card will have to reflect 9/4/2004 or after.
Foregin visitors: Skydive Arizona will honor the cycle recommendations set forth by your governing parachuting association:)