eeneR

Tan Lines?

I could just picture Clint walking into the tanning salon behind you with you with his camera helmet on! :ph34r:

Bawww, me too:D

Excuse me, don't mind me, just need to get a few pictures.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Damn - yall just a bit too picky and superficial.

Whatever happened to looking at what's inside?
Whatever happened to looking at inner beauty?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

sheesh why are your panties in a bunch???

It was just a simple question of preference.....:D

and to be honest someone asked me to post...

I normally have farmer tan B|
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

to be honest someone asked me to post...

It was me, I was too shy to ask how men felt about tan lines.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

it seems that tan lines give a hint or maybe a reminder that someone was in a bikini only a short while ago; i believe that 's why some think lines are sexy...........when you're just tan, you don't think about it.

the same w/thongs or panties showing through girls' pants...of course most of us ladies always wear thongs when wesring think pants, no pockets, etc...we don'[t want people to see...however some guys think it's sexy...WHY --> b/c it reminds them we're naked under our clothes.:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

Renee,
Trust the fact that 90% of men think tan lines are sexier than anything :)B|B|B|B|!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Tan lines ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Renee,
Trust the fact that 90% of men think tan lines are sexier than anything :)B|B|B|B|!!!!!
Tan lines ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even sexier than little plaid skirts and crisp white shirts? Unbuttoned just enough to be very appealing.... Edge of the bra showing to tease.... long dark hair falling down, full and thick over the shoulders...
Sexier than that?

I guess I'm in the 10% that prefers not to see tan lines, but it's not that big a deal. We can always turn out the light and see if I can feel them. Of course, it might take a few hours to be sure. ;)

Spencer

"Be braver -- you can't cross a chasm in two small jumps."

Well...I vary...at times I have tan lines, at others I don't. Needed some warmth and an "attitude" adjustment this week so I went into the tanning booth (stand up - helps avoid those white spots ;)) and decided that I wanted tan lines but hadn't thought ahead that far and wasn't wearing a swimsuit - so I've got thong tan lines and no others. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Mud wrestling? Why not? Mud is good for the skin, right Farmer Jen?

Exactly, Lineless Wonder. Some women pay hundreds for mud baths and masks and things at spas. We can do it for nothing, plus entertain the boys here for hours. Nothing like multitasking, eh?B|

Farmer Jen

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda