eeneR

Tan Lines?

I have olive skin that allows me to tan within 20 minutes of being out in the sun. When I tan, I get really DARK! I rarely burn and if I do, it's not that bad at all. I do have a hard time avoiding tan lines because I don't go to tanning beds and I'm usually wearing clothes when I'm out in the sun. I've just learned to live with the lines. What sucks is when your left arm is darker than your right because of driving.
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

I have olive skin that allows me to tan within 20 minutes of being out in the sun. When I tan, I get really DARK! I rarely burn and if I do, it's not that bad at all. I do have a hard time avoiding tan lines because I don't go to tanning beds and I'm usually wearing clothes when I'm out in the sun. I've just learned to live with the lines. What sucks is when your left arm is darker than your right because of driving.

Ditto for me. I got Indian blood in the family so my skin gets as dark as a Mexican mestizo from Chiapas. :)
But...

I have a big birthmark that looks like a hickey on my neck... which only shows up if my tan fades and I go back to white. Now that I have been out of the sun since July it is showing up bad (and everybody keeps thinking I had kixky sex last nite >:(... wish I did :D).

I guess if it keeps bothering me I'll go into a salon and try to get enough color until the birthmark doesn't show anymore. Now that my bodyfat is way down I can try wearing a Speedo when they nuke me so it looks like I just came back from a Jamaican holiday. :D

...Even sexier than little plaid skirts and crisp white shirts? Unbuttoned just enough to be very appealing.... Edge of the bra showing to tease.... long dark hair falling down, full and thick over the shoulders...
Sexier than that?

Something like this?
(photo credits Tim Marek at Skydive Atlanta)

And as for mud wrestling....
(also from Tim Marek)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Oh my goodness!!!!! ROTFL!!!!!
um... yes, something like that! Althoughthat never happened at my Catholic school... that I was aware of.

Lol...yes, I know what you mean. I also went to Catholic school. I don't remember that...well, not exactly.

I was a very good kid in most ways, but I used to get into trouble for (of all things) wearing skirts that were too short. :$

:)

"more friendly"?
Like they would tell you that you were nice? or that they were more umm... "warm and comforting" as per Websters II?
I was a good little Catholic school girl ... until I got better.... ;)

edit to add : sorry for the hijack - now back to tan lines or none or maybe tan lines on one side of the body (say the left) and none on the right....

I too am a reformed Catholic School girl. I had to wear a uniform for 12 years:( I remember the nuns making us knee down so they could measure the bottom of our skirts from the floor to make sure they were long enough. But we knew how to get around that. We did the "roll the skirt up from the waist band" trick after they measured us.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

We did the "roll the skirt up from the waist band" trick after they measured us.

:D:D:D

I've seen that! That trick will never be old!

Phillykev ~ Lmao...that slutty Catholic girl may be true, but I was actually a virgin (really) thoughout high school...sorry! I was saving myself for "marriage", until I realized that I could wait until I was "in love".
:)

much better, vague can be good - but more detail is always better.... but we're still hijacking the thread...maybe we should make a new thread about skydiving chicks that were once good lil Catholic school girls..... and let this one go back to talking about changes in skin color.... (I still think the harlequin idea would be cool)

Phillykev ~ Lmao...that slutty Catholic girl may be true, but I was actually a virgin (really) thoughout high school

Yeah, there were lots of those girls, too. You know, guilt ridden from catholic dogma about remaining virgins. They would only give oral and anal. :P

Again..not trying to say anything about you. There were good girls too, we just didn't go looking for them ;)

<------Came with the starter kit :ph34r: but I do tan VERY nicely in the summer. I don't like tan lines that show when (other) clothing is worn. Looking at a nude body with tan lines is pretty amusing though. ~~April

:D:DI'll never forget when April said she hated tan lines. I looked at her and thought to myself, "Wait a second, this is a black person, how can she have tan lines." Then she rolled down her sock, and sure enough, she had a tan line:D
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey