eeneR

Tan Lines?

Ok, so what do all of you think? What is sexier? Tan lines or no tan lines?

Oh...and for those that choose tan lines - should it be both top and bottom tan lines or only bottom? :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Need pictures to compare.

I'm with PK - wee need comparison photos - just stand in front of a full length mirron and take them - pretty simple.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I think tan lines on a woman are so hot. It's a little tacky, but I sort of like when I have them. Triangle tops with straight lines look rounded because of breast shape and accentuate the curves. Thong lines on the bum look super-hot...at least, my boyfriend loves it. :$

If I want to look a little classier...I try to wear strapless bikini tops. Then, the straps lines don't ruin the look of strapless dresses when I have to wear them. Since I often go to dressy functions, this can be a real concern.

Farmer tans on anyone, male or female...look awful.

Yuck! I don't like tan lines. I HATE burn lines even more.

I'm with Val. I do not think tan lines are anything but an annoyance that is unavoidable when tanning on the beach here. I would tan naked if no one would stare or bother me. Of course, realisically, i'm too pale to tan nicely, anyhow:P

jmo, tan lines look tacky.

-A

No tan lines. I admit it. I lay in the tanning bed naked.

I can't find it but someone needs to post the little "This Post is worthless without pictures" picture!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

CAT FIGHT....quick..someone get a camera in case they lose some clothes or accidentally kiss. (What all guys expect when chicks start arguing )

How about naked mud wrestling? Farmer Jen vs. The Lineless Wonder :)

As you wish.

Well it's hard to lay in the tanning bed and take a picture of myself. Come on out, and you can take the picture:P
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

CAT FIGHT....quick..someone get a camera in case they lose some clothes or accidentally kiss. (What all guys expect when chicks start arguing )

How about naked mud wrestling? Farmer Jen vs. The Lineless Wonder :)

Could you make that jello instead of mud? (Mud obscures too much of the scenery.):(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.