sid

King Arthur

Just finished watching the Director's Cut of this on DVD! WOW! If they had released that into the theatres it may have done a lot better. This is an awesome movie (one quibble - so many pearly white teeth in the dark ages) - I may just have to watch it again right now!
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Watch the extras and get the idea where they came up with the story. I was pretty cool.

going to that menu now!!!!!!!!!!! I've always been a sucker for the Arthurian legend - but this treatment is great. I thought that the movie that I saw in the theatres was okay, but this version is awesome
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

I've been trying for a week and a half to rent that, and every store I frequent has been out each time I've visited. This morning I saw that the video area at my grocery store was even out of the "for sale" versions.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

also, there was no such thing as the "Holy Handgrenade of Antioch" in the middle ages.

a minor historical inaccuracy.:P

Just a minor one :P
Pete Draper,

[replyI've always been a sucker for the Arthurian legend - but this treatment is great. I thought that the movie that I saw in the theatres was okay, but this version is awesome

I'm a bit of an Arthurian boffin myself and I thought the move SUCKED:D the DVD could not possible redeem the movie
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

get the idea where they came up with the story

Haven't seen it, so I'm going out on a limb here....but was it inspired by the legend of camelot? :P

in the extras they said that there was really not much known about king arthur prior to him being king. They went with an idea that he and the knights were slave warriors to the romans and he came into his role when rome was on the downfall. Interesting view in my opinion.
-----
~~~Michael

The movie was phenominal and very accurate. .

Please enlighten us as to your source of accuracy.
Generations of historians are having a small ammount of trouble find facts that are accuate about the LEDGEND of King Arthur.
Pray do tell my learnned friend
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?