Hellis

Pull-up cord, where do i find this one?

My favorite pull-up cord broke a few days ago and now i have to use the normal ones that are crap.

i need help with finding where i can buy these cords or simular cords.
it feels like they are made of cotton and are soft.
i have looked at uptvectors page but they dont list them as a product.

anyone that knows where i can find them?

My favorite pull-up cord broke a few days ago and now i have to use the normal ones that are crap.

i need help with finding where i can buy these cords or simular cords.
it feels like they are made of cotton and are soft.
i have looked at uptvectors page but they dont list them as a product.

anyone that knows where i can find them?

My guess is if you call UPT, they will be happy to sell/send you a few. I got a few from PIA this year...

For many years I was using 550 lbs nylon suspension line sheating we often use for main closing loop. Now I am using a Vigil pull up cord which is made of a very soft but resistant material which is not hard on the fingers. I have few of them. If you provide me with your mailing address I will be happy to send you a couple.
Learn from others mistakes, you will never live long enough to make them all.

I'll have to look but I used to have a whole load of cord from Para-Gear...If I can find them be happy to send them your way..I have no use for them any longr

Bry
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

That is similar to Type IIA which makes a far better pull cord. The ¾” Type III is just an advertising gimmick someone came up with a few years ago. The edge of the tape wears out the loop.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

I too use the soft Vigil pull up cords similar to UPT's. I simply emailed AAD (Vigil) asking them where on there website I could buy some more as they weren't listed, she requested my address and sent me some, including stickers, free of charge! A+ customer service!

The nylon 3/4" tape wears the closing loop but not the one shown on the picture (UPT Vector) (I have one too) and not the Vigil tape like pull cord. Both seem to be made from the same material. Their material is soft and the edge not sharp at all. Try one.

Now I am using a Vigil pull up cord which is made of a very soft but resistant material which is not hard on the fingers..

you can't go wrong with a Vigil Pull-up cord. Definitely their best product.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I too use the soft Vigil pull up cords similar to UPT's. I simply emailed AAD (Vigil) asking them where on there website I could buy some more as they weren't listed, she requested my address and sent me some, including stickers, free of charge! A+ customer service!

+1
My Vigil pull up broke last week, and wasn't happy with that. Have used it for over a year though. Just got an email back from Vigil saying they'll send me some new ones, also like above, free B|B|
Don't try to live forever, you will not succeed!

You lost, wheres my money? ;)
as i said they dont list them as a product.

i got a pm from a very nice person that will send me some cords.:)
if 'everyone' think these are the best pull-up cords, why cant they be bought somewhere?
i think i looked at all skydiving related webpages for them.

when we are talking about cords, does anyone understand whats so special about these cords?
http://www.lookma.de/Starting_Page/Products/Pull-Up_Cords/pull-up_cords.html
i understand the text, and it sounds great. but when i look at the pictures i get confused.

Close the container and remove the Pull-Up Cord without any further manipulations.

i dont manipulate anything normally, so whats the difference from all other cords? :S

You should know that everything is in evolution including AAD's and rigs as well. What has happened yesteryear is not anymore what happens now and this for everything including opinions. The new President is one of the good examples to illustrate this. Read my moto under my post and you will understand.

You lost, wheres my money? ;)

damn... ok it's in the mail. I didn't realize you were in sweden so calling them is a bit more of a task. They're often offered free and as promotion.

I have no idea what the deal is with the cord in that link but it's probably similar.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto