ccowden

Panty lines??

While most girls will do anything possible to not have panty lines, I have to admit that I personally like to see them on a girl with a nice figure. I got into an argument with a couple girls who said there was NO way that guys liked to see panty lines. Am I the only one?

Now don't get me wrong, I love thongs, but I also like a bikini type panty on a girl too. And I kinda like to see the lines through her pants. I also like to see a thong through her pants as well. Like when the pants are a light color and the thong is dark.

I am not talking slutty. I think it can be done tastefully. Does anyone else feel the same or am I one of a kind?:$

If the girl has a great body, any type of panty lines, thong or even any bra straps poking through (or whatever) will look sexy.

It's like when the guy is attractive, there is nothing in the world that he can wear to make himself look "bad".

Are you telling me I spent all that money on fancy jumpsuits, when I could have just picked up some coveralls from Home Depot???
NOW you tell me![:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Does anyone else feel the same or am I one of a kind?

It could be anything. In the old-school movies, they weren't allowed to show sex. Once the couple got to the bedroom, the camera went to the drapes blowing in the breeze.

Since my parents wouldn't let me watch any other type of movies, someone opening the windows on a windy day was exciting.
:ph34r:

And I kinda like to see the lines through her pants. I also like to see a thong through her pants as well. Like when the pants are a light color and the thong is dark.

Oh, that's just nasty. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

And I kinda like to see the lines through her pants. I also like to see a thong through her pants as well. Like when the pants are a light color and the thong is dark.

It all depends on the viewers perspective. Save The Whales! http://www.whale-tail.com/
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

That's different. Christ wants to see the thong through the pants, not the top peeking out when they bend over.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I agree with you there, Andrea. Subtle panty lines can be very alluring, but blatant mismatches like above make me think "WTF was she thinking?".

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

That's different. Christ wants to see the thong through the pants, not the top peeking out when they bend over.

What, you've got a direct line to Heaven now?;)

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

If a girl's really attractive a panty line's not going to change that, but I think it's classier not to see them. I feel about the same way about bra lines, and a little less so about bra straps. I mean, a peekaboo view of a bra strap is no big deal, but I think it's exceedingly tacky when a woman wears a top that deliberately leaves her shoulders bare (no problem so far!) and then wears a normal bra so the straps are inches from any material that could possibly cover them. Eeeeeww. Where are the fashion police when you really need them?

Spencer (sick today, so I'm spending far too much time online...)

"Be braver -- you can't cross a chasm in two small jumps."

Yeah - especially since she was going commando -

ewwwww - penetrating skid marks!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun