dropzonefool

how do you like to blow down?

Thank goodness for Google. A sign of age - I had to look up what "dug-out" meant.

What ever happened to "brownies"?

The two times I got the "most" wired back in the seventies were from eating the stuff. Once in brownies and another time I made Thanksgiving dinner for a bunch of friends and I spiced up the dressing. Both times I got oh so loaded:)
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Meaning of DUGOUT
Pronunciation: 'dug`awt

WordNet Dictionary

Definition: [n] a fortification of earth; mostly or entirely below ground
[n] either of two low shelters on either side of a baseball diamond where the players and coaches sit during the game
[n] a canoe made by hollowing out and shaping a large log
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

and another time I made Thanksgiving dinner for a bunch of friends and I spiced up the dressing.

wow, how did it taste? post the recipe.

It's really quite simple - of course prices were different then so doing up a whole ounce was normal.

While preparing the dressing in the normal way put what ever amount of "spice" you can afford in a frying pan and some butter and simmer. As the butter melts stir everything up, just don't cook it all up for very long. Just so the butter melts and then a little bit more.

Add the spice mixture the to dressing and mix well, then stuff the turkey.

Turkey tastes great - you probably won't even notice any additional spice flavor. Everyone gets a buzz, gets the munchies and goes back for more turkey! OOPS too stoned to even eat dessert!
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy