tunaplanet

Pac 10 = Shitty Conference

I still can't do the bat hang thingy....

You'd figure I could with the over 1000 cessna 182 jumps I've got, but NOOOOO every time I try I fall off the damned plane. I guess its not for me to do in this life.:P

What was worst is I had to tell a couple of them that the seatbelts do work in a crash and I learned that from experience, for them to put their seatbelts on.[:/]
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

It's common knowledge amongst football fans that they did. Do some legwork and you'll see it. They cried for 2 straight weeks.

I don't need to do any legwork to know we didn't whine for 2 straight weeks, yes, I DID say WE...

[singing] just another troll ... yet another troll..... [/singing]
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

How can the Pac 10 show their faces after this season and bowl games?

Cal talked so much shit saying that they should have been playing in the Orange Bowl for the NC. They bitched/moaned/whined/cried that they were legitimate and deserving of national hopes. They bitched/moaned/whined/cried even more that they were dropped too far in the BCS standings considering their record.

Well guess what? They did deserve to get dropped that far. They didn't deserve a shot at the NC.

Well, I think we have conclusive evidence that Cal was more deserving than Oklahoma.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

The only thing that will make this better is if Oklahoma beats USC in the Orange Bowl. That would be so deserving.

So much for the Pac 10 being a powerhouse. Guess they are indeed just a finess conference who beats up on weak teams only to get bitch-slapped when they face off against teams that are slightly mediocre. So all you Pac 10 fans.....say hello to being the new doormat of college football. While you're down there say hi to the NFC West of the NFL.

In the last two years, Oklahoma has won zero national championships in two championship games, and USC has won 2 national championships in one national championship game. 0-fer-2, 2-fer-1...which one would you rather have representing your conference?

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I don't know what is wrong with all of the college teams. They can't seem to keep players around for more than a few years. That is way too high of a turnover. Always having to train new guys...
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I still can't do the bat hang thingy....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You'd figure I could with the over 1000 cessna 182 jumps I've got, but NOOOOO every time I try I fall off the damned plane.

Try doing it without the tandem passenger.:D
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am