chaoskitty

Steamroller!!!!

Steamroller is a long standing tradition in my family. My brothers have steamrolled me at every given chance since I was old enough to be steamrolled. I'm almost proud to say we carry this tradition on at boogies after some good drinkin..
So who else plays Steamroller? :ph34r::D:D

okay so i'm laying down watching tv, if i'm being steamrolled (by the way you make it sound) that's means someone's coming over and rolling on top of me?

Uhh yah basically.. told ya it sounded stupid. I tried to steamroll LoudDan but hes a lot bigger than me. Its more effective if the bigger person is the steamroller.

i've been in the presence of kristy. Not only does she steamroll you but jumps on ya when you under the influence. It scares me!!!!lol ;)especially when i have vegetables
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

Hey Chaoskitty i think you owe me $20 from that steamrolling i gave you in WTSC.....Or was it you steamrolling me i really don't remember I think there were some really LARGE MARGARITAS that night.;););)

I dont remember who steamrolled who, other than my attempt to steamroll Dan.. but ya it was your email that inspired this thread..hehe.

More steamrolls to come... I've been working out!
:D

well she normally hangs out at the farm catch her around 10-11pm thats when she hits her prime druckness! her buttery nipples are her speciality

ORFUN #2

Not gonna take that bet!!

OK Clay but I still have to yell STEAMROLLLER!! Might ruin the moment.. :ph34r::D:D

" I'm a steamroller baby.....gonna roll right over you..." isn't that how the song went?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

i'm up there this week-end and next then its the boogie then the florabama invasion. So get on board girlie. make sure your in tally for my house warming. Superbowl sunday!

ORFUN #2