kai2k1

A drunk, a fence, and...

a severly strained Quadricep and possibly a torn oblique muscle.

Looks like I'm out of the game for about a month and a half. HOnestly I have more respect for people with strained muscles now. I can barely walk. The pain spasms are almost unberable. and 800mg of skelaxin and 800mg of ibuprofen just barely cuts through the pain.

Moral of the story is jump from planes, not over fences in a drunken stupor.:S:S

There's no truer sense of flying than sky diving," Scott Cowan

Sounds incredibly painful Rick.

For the fact that your in that kind of pain, my sincerest apologies. Sounds painful. :(

For the fact that I didn't get to witness your mindblowing stunt, well, I'm just speechless. ;)

So, why don't you spew and share more details about what motivated your drunk ass to leap the fence?

LOL

I'm trying to set it up in my mind, but just not getting it. Truly, after all the stupid shit I've done drunk over the years, and my buddies, it still doesn't take the place of actually witnessing it.

Hope you feel better bro, seriously, all kidding aside, it sucks that it's knocking you out of the game for awhile.

J
It's a gas, gas, gas...

First off, aww I'm sorry you're hurting Rick, that totally sucks.So take care and hope you're healed up soon.:(

Second I say you suck for not calling and telling about this already.:P

And third just for these words alone

A drunk, a fence, and...

I'll say DUMBASS!:ph34r:;) j/k! take care and hope you back in the game soon.:P

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

a severly strained Quadricep and possibly a torn oblique muscle.

Looks like I'm out of the game for about a month and a half. HOnestly I have more respect for people with strained muscles now. I can barely walk. The pain spasms are almost unberable. and 800mg of skelaxin and 800mg of ibuprofen just barely cuts through the pain.

Moral of the story is jump from planes, not over fences in a drunken stupor.:S:S

Doode - that sux -

Aswk Madam3e Pomphry for some Skelegrow - not skelaxin
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Ok, heres more details.

I had had about 15 beers, 3 shots of rumple minze and some dude at the party was fucking with someone I care about.

I yelled at him to knock his shit off.

Now picture this. a 4 foot tall chain link fence, which i have hurdled many times, but not thiis time, i caaught my left leg on it and slammed straight into the groundB|B| needless to say i didnt feel it too much, until i woke up New years day with the most horrible pain that I have ever been in.

As long as my hip doesnt swivel too much, or i dont make any lateral movements its bearable. but anyone knows how much you use you obliques on a daily basis will tell you that it hurts like hell.

I'm headed back to the Dr. today to see if theres anything else that can be done.

Ok, heres more details.

I had had about 15 beers, 3 shots of rumple minze and some dude at the party was fucking with someone I care about.

I yelled at him to knock his shit off.

Now picture this. a 4 foot tall chain link fence, which i have hurdled many times, but not thiis time, i caaught my left leg on it and slammed straight into the groundB|B| needless to say i didnt feel it too much, until i woke up New years day with the most horrible pain that I have ever been in.

As long as my hip doesnt swivel too much, or i dont make any lateral movements its bearable. but anyone knows how much you use you obliques on a daily basis will tell you that it hurts like hell.

I'm headed back to the Dr. today to see if theres anything else that can be done.

Yea right whatever You think the Dr's are going to believe that one;)

Fess up :) missed the pond;)

JOKE

R.i.P.

Here's an update.

I saw the doctor yesterday. She confirmed again that there's nothing broken, just a severe muscle strain in my right quad, and right oblique. Minor pain in my lower back.

She changed the skelaxin to flexeril in 10 mg tablets which helps a ton!

I woke up this morning with pain again, but not as bad as the first couple of days. sitting at the computer is almost bearable.

The doc is still adamant about me not jumping for at least 2 months so, i guess i should heed her warning.