hexadecimal

F1 star Michael Schumacher pledges $10M for tsunami relief

That's awesome.

I don't care how much money you make, $10 million is a lot. There are plenty of other sports stars, celebs, and moguls out there making more and not donating to that level.

Sandra Bullock donated $1 million to tsunami aid as well as post-911, which is also admirable. Go good guys!!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

pocket change for him.. He makes ike 80 million a year , then another 60 to 90 million year in endorsments..

Donate about 6% of what you expect to make this year (and that's based on the high end $80M + $90M) to tsunami relief, and then donate more to other charities if you want to talk shit about Michael's very generous donation.

Here's something from another site:

"Michael Schumacher is to donate $10m to the relief efforts in Asia. The World Champion says that the effects of the Boxing Day tsunami are "horrible" and has promised to give the money, which represents about 10% of his annual income, to UNICEF. Schumacher has been a substantial donor to charities for the last eight years notably with UNESCO and UNICEF including funding a school in Dakar (Senegal), a clinic in Sarajevo and a centre for street children in Lima, peru. He has also been involved in work in his role as a UNICEF ambassador."

Sandra Bullock

Don't know what it is...but man, I got a thing for her.

Sandra and Skymama kinda look alike.. hmmm... oh man that's HOT!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Sandra Bullock

I do. She's a hottie who doesn't act like a hottie - she's not afraid to make fun of herself or look less-than-perfect. And she's got a great laugh. And she's generous. If I were a straight guy/les, I'd have a thing for her too.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Sandra Bullock

so does jesse james. ;)

And he's cool. I wonder what he would turn my dead little Saturn into?

I wonder what he would turn my dead little Saturn into?

A melted pile of plastic goo. :D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I wonder what he would turn my dead little Saturn into?

A melted pile of plastic goo. :D

:D:D Psh!! I could do that with enough Kerosene and a blow torch!

Maybe he could do a sculpture of me that still drives... that would be weird, but cool...

"Michael Schumacher is to donate $10m to the relief efforts in Asia. The World Champion says that the effects of the Boxing Day tsunami are "horrible" and has promised to give the money, which represents about 10% of his annual income, to UNICEF. Schumacher has been a substantial donor to charities for the last eight years notably with UNESCO and UNICEF including funding a school in Dakar (Senegal), a clinic in Sarajevo and a centre for street children in Lima, peru. He has also been involved in work in his role as a UNICEF ambassador."

Geez, it sounds like he's taking a chapter rout of another famous F1 star's book. Ironic, considering M.S. "replaced" Ayrton. Good on him... I guess there really IS a heart under that steely-cold gaze of his.

-Dave

Ka-Ora!

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)