tunaplanet

Orange Bowl

What a really really bad 1/2 time show.

Ashley Simpson needs to be kicked in the head, then no longer be allowed to attempt to sing.

No kidding, she screeched so bad she sounded like nails on a chalk board! :S

Who was that other girl? The one who sang before the shitty sounding country singer? Her music sounded pretty good to me...

Of course, what sounds good to me is all relative... I'm FUCKING DEAF!! So help me out people! :D:D:D:D:D

Man, SC has totally outclassed the Sooners so far... Can't believe it's 38-10 halftime... oh wait I hear the TV going, sounds like 2nd half has started....
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I think the other two were the American Idol types from last year or so. Eitherway I HATE Akin's (sp?) cookie cutter nashville music. There hasn't been much good music out of nashville in a while. Music coming out of the Texas Hill Country is very good, though.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

45-10.

Where are all those people that voted for Oklahoma in the other thread? Interesting.....not a peep out of them.

I'm off to bed. Maybe Matt Leinart will toss another 5 TDs or something B|

Shamefully, I picked Oklahoma... I don't know what the hell I was thinking... Hell, I finished at the bottom of my office's football bowl pool... If SC wins, I end up winning only 14 out of 28 games. Pool winner has 21 wins... I agree on one thing, Auburn wouldn't have stood a damn chance...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

well since the third undefeated team isnt represented there is no way to say that with any authority... any contest is decided by the elements each opponent brings to the field a 'lesser team' with tactics that exploit their opponents weakenesses and cover their own will usually win..... however that doesnt mean they are 'better' than any team they are not playing against on that particular day..

the best TWO teams are playing each other

They are. USC is just that much better.

How did the USC-Cal game go this year?

Blues,
Dave

If I remember right, Cal came within 9 yards of scoring the game winning touchdown at Southern Cal in the closing moments. Of course, it's a moot point anyway because Texas Tech beat the snot out of Cal in the Holiday Bowl... Still, Cal is the last team to beat Southern Cal, 22 games ago.

You know what's scary? Leinart's just a Junior and he's talking about coming back next year along with some 16 or 17 returning starters! Jeez... USC may well challenge Miami's record 34 game winning streak from the beginning of the decade next season...

I think Auburn's coach Tuberville has the best idea to fix the BCS... play the normal bowls, #1 vs #4 and #2 vs #3, and the winners play each other for all the marbles a week later.