tunaplanet

Orange Bowl

Its not the on field guys, its the 3 guys in the booth. I'm guessing a former football player, real big guy, big head (physically) looks like Mr. PotatoHead with dark eyebrows.:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

You stated in an earlier thread you were rooting for Oklahoma.

I stated I wouldn't mind seeing OU win, but by no means am I "rooting" for them. Big difference.

Anyways, enjoy your thread.

Aggie Dave left? Damn. His team gets whooped and he won't even stick around. Oh well.

*shrug* My team's season ended on Jan 1st.

I was at the gym anyways. Chest/Tri day is one of my favorites, it was fun and very productive, although it was frustrating since I hadn't been able to work out in about 5 weeks due to travel and back problems so I was only able to bench 275lbs for 6 reps instead of my usual weight. Oh well, it'll come back in a couple of weeks.B|

We're seeing a pro style team doing it tonight.

You got that right. And to think...Auburn would have only gotten their asses whooped worse. Good thing they didn't have to play them tonight. At least now they have their, "we would have won" babble.

USC.....your undisputed National Champions.

Forty-two

Ashley Simpson needs to be kicked in the head, then no longer be allowed to attempt to sing.

You're wrong, Aggie Dave. The person who gave her a recording contract needs to be kicked in the head until they stop breathing.

She is hands down the absolute worst performer I have ever seen. She makes Gwar look talented.

Forty-two

The person who gave her a recording contract needs to be kicked in the head until they stop breathing.

Why not both? It would bring satisfaction.:P

As for the guy's name, I have no clue, the big guy on the far right side of the desk.