tunaplanet

Movies for 2005

sorry, but have to say that the big one for me will definitely be Episode III, Can't wait, not that I am going to stand in line with my light sabre drawn and sporting the fellow Jawa friends, but I will definitely be anxiously awaiting this one to come out.
Unknowing attempting to take out all 4 wheeled vehicles remotely close to the landing area!

I am looking forward to all of those flicks....

but...

From that list it seems that there are no more original ideas left. Plenty of sequels and remakes. I still think that War of the Worlds didn't need to be remade, nor did Pink Panther.

Cruise couldn't act his way out of a box! How many times do you think we will get a nice close up of his face with his "concerned, upset, shocked yet constipated" look.

The guy is a goof and there are a thousand better actors out there that actually act.

sorry, but have to say that the big one for me will definitely be Episode III, Can't wait, not that I am going to stand in line with my light sabre drawn and sporting the fellow Jawa friends, but I will definitely be anxiously awaiting this one to come out.

You are wise. :P

Me, I like comedies... I'm really looking forward to seeing "Meet The Fockers" when it comes out on DVD.

Being deaf, I don't go to the movie theaters. Most of them don't have captioning, and the ones that do, don't have great technology for it to really work well, and not bother the rest of the other patrons.

Just want to see Barbra Striesand called "Martha Focker". Get it? Marthafocker? :D:D:D

Oh God, I am gonna die laughing one of these days...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban