TheAnvil

Why the Zhills boogie kicked so much ass

You'd have to paint a registry number on your leg and get air traffic clearance for that dive!

"Mgerra28 HEAVY......Atlanta approach. Turn right heading 280...... Descend and maintain 8000. Keep your speed less than 400 knots if able." :D

*snicker* Obviously, not very many people saw me in my Birdman suit at Z-Hills in Nov. I'm pretty sure I blotted out the sun.:P
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

dude! i cant beleive i missed you...

Anyhow, the boogie freaking rocked. Met some really cooled people, learned a shed load of new stuff and thanks to chuck have a new addiction.

Holy crap wingsuit flying is without a doubt the greatest thing in the world ever, part 3. simply awesome :)
Already planning the pilgrimage for next year, although we're not going back to Clock 'Family' Restraunt. Dear god.. it really did look like everyone in there was 'family'.

So many memories (although most i cant remember, go figure)
- Flying Bird Man
-DDing, cant wait to see my phone bill
- guitars round the bonfire
- welcoming another member to the 'Macca Brothers' (ha ha ha ha ha ha)
- Flying Bird Man - thanks soooooo much Chuck
- Happy thoughts jello shots
- Scary assed looking night jumps
- Flying Bird Man, have i mentioned that yet?

Thanks again all for a really good trip :)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Can anybody else come up with a single reason that stands out or is it a conglomeration of reasons for everybody else as well?

How about how I got you thinking about a new expensive hobby?:ph34r:

Which new expensive hobby is this one?

Planes, boats and women - things to rent, not buy.

Three times is enemy action

Which new expensive hobby is this one?

Learning to fly helicopters.

Planes, boats and women - things to rent, not buy.

If it flies, floats, fucks or faces the water...Rent it, it's cheaper.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Roy is actually quite pleasant in person

you mean Ron?

I doubt that.

Besides Chuck and I have known each other for 7 years? He knows what to expect from me.

I think he meant Roy as in Chop-Chop.

Everyone seemed very nice it was funny to hear Zee talk about his Cart accident.

There were tons of drunken antics. Hell, I even had two drinks;)
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

It's taking a lot of willpower for me not to head down to Wing and Rotor right now...you've got my interest piqued...I suppose I shouldn't delay the inevitable...but I'm going to keep trying...

Macca - how the hell DID we miss each other?
:S
:)
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

It's taking a lot of willpower for me not to head down to Wing and Rotor right now...

Come on, you know you want to...And everyone else is doing it. All the cool kids anyway.

:P

Already planning the pilgrimage for next year, although we're not going back to Clock 'Family' Restraunt. Dear god.. it really did look like everyone in there was 'family'.

The clock? scary. try village inn. everyone there looks like family too. but they have good pie. :D

I think the safest food bet in the city of ZHills is Chilis and Taco Hell. it's not exactly a city known for it's gourmet cuisine. :D

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today
:S:S:S:S:S:S:S
Vinny the Anvil
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today I am not calling them today

drink some more monkey punch and you'll call.

Wing & Rotor: Hello! Wing & Rotor, how may I help you?

TheAnvil: I'm a JACKASS drinking monkey punch and I want to learn to fly helicopters. I want to fly from my back yard to the liquor store for a bottle of Patron or Herradura.

They'd sure as hell never let me in the plane then! B| that monkey punch kicks ass!
B|B|:P
Vinny the Anvil
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

I think the safest food bet in the city of ZHills is Chilis and Taco Hell. it's not exactly a city known for it's gourmet cuisine.

And there you go showing you know nothing about Zhills.

Little Ceasers Pizza...Get large pizza for 5 bucks.

Wanna go big? West Shore Pizza.

Then we have actual resturants...But Chili's is not on my list.

I am calling them today I am calling them today I am calling them today I am calling them today I am calling them today I am calling them today I am calling them today I am calling them today I am calling them today I am calling them today I am calling them today I am calling them today I am calling them today I am calling them today I am calling them today I am calling them today I am calling them today I am calling them today I am calling them today I am calling them today

;)fixed it for ya.

to look deep into why they employ your ass

My boss flounders without me.B|

I do need help. Maybe you can help me when I come up to TheFarm...will you help me drain a bottle of Patron?
:P:SB|:PB|
Vinny the Anvil
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

For anyone who can't explain why they missed someone else, I have the explanation. It was HUGE. I talked to tons of people. It was happening non-stop. Skydiving, socializing, partying, and all that stuff. Lots.

It went on all day. There were 3 otters running back-to-back and it still got backed up. :o I talked to a guy who said he was on load 53. B| Every kind of skydiving was happening.

At midnight, there was a crowd, 10 deep, stretching all the way down the beer-line. Lots of non-drinking folks came out too. Had to be at least 500 people (at midnight). People were talking, watching the night jumps, fireworks, pirates walking the plank into the swoop pond...

well get your ass to tallahassee the 19th january and ride up with me. If not i am in Jacksonville doing immigration crap this month so ill swing by
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2