somethinelse

Help! How do I sell old gear?

Help!

Can somebody help me out?

I don't know if this is the right place or not to post this, but hopefully somebody'll set me straight either way...

I bought old gear for my first gear, but I really didn't know what I was doing. And well, now I want/need to sell it, and not really sure how or where to do that.

It's Vector II with a PD F-111 210 9-cell main and a Swift Plus 175 Reserve. I took it to Skydive Chicago to get any repairs and to get it completely check out.
It's overdue for a reserve repack.

"Decent" shape? Well, I dunno..l. BUt it is "serviceable" because it is old.
But all things considered, if the price is right, usually somebody'll buy it, it right??

Everything has a value, regardless or condition and age.

But due diligence is part of selling things. Please do yours by surfing the forums and the classifieds section and figuring out what the going rate for gear is.

Of course you can be like many others and post your 1979 Wonderhog with a 5 cell swift reserve and a cruiselite in the Classifieds under the title "Great Beginner gear" and ask $1500 for it. And we will all have a laugh at it.

your call..

Help!

Can somebody help me out?

I don't know if this is the right place or not to post this, but hopefully somebody'll set me straight either way...

I bought old gear for my first gear, but I really didn't know what I was doing. And well, now I want/need to sell it, and not really sure how or where to do that.

It's Vector II with a PD F-111 210 9-cell main and a Swift Plus 175 Reserve. I took it to Skydive Chicago to get any repairs and to get it completely check out.
It's overdue for a reserve repack.

Offer it to a UK University Skydiving Club and in return I will give you 30-35% off a brand new system.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store