Vallerina

I want to date someone who works as a...

Personal trainer . . . bad thing is, I dated one, and I didn't capitalize on it. Although he did stretch me out a lot. ;) Wait, that sounds really bad . . . ATHLETIC-type stretching is what I meant. :D

Nice Visual - Thanks Kel!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Personal trainer . . . bad thing is, I dated one, and I didn't capitalize on it. Although he did stretch me out a lot. ;) Wait, that sounds really bad . . . ATHLETIC-type stretching is what I meant. :D

I like "athletic" sex, it's fun and burns plenty of calories...but you're supposed to stretch out before, not during! :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Sex therapist
Masseur
Chef

Damn! I'm only a billionaire with a terminal disease, $50,000 worth of credit at any wind tunnels, 3 islands in the Pacific, and in search of a gentle soul to inherit my wealth...
I gotta work on that cooking thing though...:S

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Sex therapist
Masseur
Chef

Damn! I'm only a billionaire with a terminal disease, $50,000 worth of credit at any wind tunnels, 3 islands in the Pacific, and in search of a gentle soul to inherit my wealth...
I gotta work on that cooking thing though...:S

How YOU doin?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

i guess i don't give a crap what someone does for a living

Yes, I don't actually care what a person does for a living either. This is more of a "What professions gives the best added bonus?"

hey... i said pimp! what's wrong with dating a pimp??? think of all the cool hats you could borrow from them for dz parties! you would be the coolest cat around!

LOL!!! :D:D:D

Hey hun, I think we found me a job!! B|

"Get in the car, biatch!" :P:D:D:D

Ok seriously.....I don't care about jobs either, but if I had to name a couple....

Skydiver
Club Owner
Musician
Artist

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

He is French..........I'm sure he'll date you.

Get in line! Aggiedave already offered to shower with me...>:(

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

For the pure benefits........

Family Law Attorney.

I'm married to one. You think I wanna mess up there? Talk about living in fear. :P

Aside: These are such interesting discussion. Not to put it down, but my wife met my three criteria of undesirability - 1) An attorney; 2) Younger than me; and 3) lived 250 miles away.

Funny when you end up loving what you despised.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

He is French..........I'm sure he'll date you.

Get in line! Aggiedave already offered to shower with me...>:(

I know his Fiance'. And "Fiance'" is all the french he's going to get, or she'd kick his ass 6 ways till Sunday.