Vallerina

I want to date someone who works as a...

A mechanic would be a definate bonus lately. Car repairs have me in thumb screws...

If I were dating my attorney, that might be useful if I were looking for a bonus....but I don't know if attorneys give discounts to those they love...lol...

The guy I'm dating right now hits ALL the other high points....

Peas!
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Pretty shallow to date someone because of what they do for a living. Probably better off dating them for the person on the inside.

Pretty typical to dis someone for what she said without paying attention to what she said. Probably better off trying to understand the intent of what a person says and learning how to get along....

Peace~
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Naw, some people are just jealous because they don't have cool jobs that get them chicks, like mechanic, masseur, or sugar daddy B|

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Naw, some people are just jealous because they don't have cool jobs that get them chicks, like mechanic, masseur, or sugar daddy B|

Wendy W.

:D:D:D
--

Yes, hence http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1428455#1428455
It's a "lighthearted" thread. It's not "serious."

hey val, i really was kidding when i replied to you. i realized the intent of your thread. i was only kidding. and i did answer your question. my answer was "pimp". is there something wrong with wanting to date a pimp???? :P

Teacher...;)

you know during the xmas boogie it occured to me there were no less than 4 'skydiving' teachers (female i wasnt counting males) wandering around the dropzone...

5 once Lew showed up for a day....

pretty good odds... and usually its engineers you cant swing a dead cat without hitting at eloy.. ;)

you don't want a chef. did that. he never cooked at home (since he had to cook at work) and he worked a minimum of 70 hrs a week and got home late and always smelled like food.

now, dating a guy who is an excellent cook is a different story. especially if he skydives, is a good masseur, and is very skilled in bed. :ph34r: i've got it made. :P