SpeedRacer

Do you ever hear your neighbors having sex?

I live in a townhome. Usually the neighbors are pretty quiet, but they were having a marathon last night!

So how does it make you feel when the neighbors are having loud sex? annoyed, embarrassed, grossed out, happy that someone is getting some, sad/jealous because it isn't you...or what?
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I live in a house, so if I could hear the folks in the houses next to us having sex, they'd have to be very very loud.

When I was in the dorm I'd hear my corps buddies with their girlfriends or a random frat girl, so I'd be happy for them.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Few years ago, there were 2 horny racoons going at hit outside my bedroom window, and they were quite noisy! I stared at them through the window, and they stared back but kept pumping away. It was pretty trippy. Horny racoons are funny and shameless.:)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Not now.......I live in a house and my nearest neighbor is probably at least a 1/4 mile through the woods. ;) I did have my neighbor in Florida (Cinder Block apartment on Santa Rosa Island) ask me to slide the brass bed away from the wall. He was all embarassed to ask and I started laughing my ass off. :D I guess if my neighbor was a hot chick I'd just lay back and enjoy the noise. ;)

The thing I hated was the head board against the wall at 3am. I could sleep until them.

My favorite comment from the neighbors:
Girl yelling: I wanna go skinny dipping.
Guy: The only place you're getting naked is upstairs.

the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

He was just thinking...."Jesus.....do I stare at you?"

you nailed it! That's EXACTLY the kind of "whatever" look they had on their face!:D

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

When I was 18, I had a marathon for about four months with a girl.

Neighbor did too.

For the longest time, it seemed as if it were a contest...

Too fun.

The "sounds" of the act tend to unnerve me. I've always been a bit of a voyeur, but the sounds get to me worse than anything.

Of course, thats "good sounds", I'm sure there are quite a few that wouldn't have such a positive affect.

But, nonetheless, two people having at eachother in a severe way, well, kind of makes it hard to focus on "normal" stuff thats for sure.

lol

(too much information, to be sure)
It's a gas, gas, gas...

When I lived in my old apartment building, yes. Always the same neighbors. They lived right above me for awhile, and I could hear them, then they moved to the apartment across the hall, and I could STILL hear them. He was a screamer!

There was woman I dated for awhile...i practically lived at her apartment.

The woman in the apartment next door would make this "WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP" sound when she was having sex.:D And the woman upstairs would make this sound that sounded like she was half-coughing, half-breathing heavy....

people are weird.:S

and usually it seems to be the woman who makes the most noise;)
Speed Racer

11 or 12 years ago when I was delivering steak dinners for Steak-Out, I got an order to deliver to an isolated house at the edge of the city. I pull into the driveway to a mostly dark house, save for a light on in the room just right of the front door. I knock... maybe not loud enough, so I get ready to try again until I see something moving in the lighted window through the nearly closed blinds... I move to take a closer look, and lo and behold! A couple's going at it hot and heavy on the bed right by the window! I could see the girl grabbing the metal framed headboard behind her with her legs sticking straight up, and the guy's banging her like there's no tomorrow! I decided to back out a bit lest I take the chance of them taking a peek out to see if I'd arrived yet, but they never did... I stood patiently on the porch until they finished... then I knocked pretty good... sure enough, the guy comes around in jeans and no shirt, and he's sweating like a pig! I hand over the food and get the money and walked out of there back to my car... boy did I ever have the whole damn store listening to me describe what just happened after I got back! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

So how does it make you feel when the neighbors are having loud sex?

Crap, I wish that would happen. Between the dry spell and the fact all I ever do hear is the kids upstairs jumping up and doen all over the place, and the mother vacuming at 6am and 9pm (WTF?) I could use something "interesting"
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Crap, I wish that would happen. Between the dry spell and the fact all I ever do hear is the kids upstairs jumping up and doen all over the place, and the mother vacuming at 6am and 9pm (WTF?) I could use something "interesting"

Hey, you turned down the free beer in Venice! And i had the "Venice Horny Cheerleading Corp" ready for a Welcome to Venice JP party...:|

:P