SpeedRacer

Do you ever hear your neighbors having sex?

happy that someones getting the job done...

I usually get quite impressed at some of other peoples extremely vocal escapades and have to stop my inner coach from cheering an opposing team on......

I'm with blink 182 on this one.... I'm goin off and the whole world is cheering me on...!!!!

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

I think a better question here is "Have you ever had sex with your neighbor?"

I don't do racoons:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Ooh kinky. Now if only you were wearing pink speedos and had a little red paddle....

It's red, but does it have to be little?:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

At the age of 18 I had a room mate named Doug. (this point is important - name=Doug) We also had a new guy named Dave move in upstairs. (more on Dave later)

Well my roomie worked at a restuarant and had recently transfered to a new location across town right before the holidays. He attended the company Christmas party and low and behold brought home a girl who was well past drunk. They are banging it out in his room and she starts moaning, and moaning, and calling out the name Gary. My girlfriend and I are in the living room just cracking up the whole time.

Doug (AKA Gary) comes out a while later to get some water, looks at us and asks "Who the fuck is Gary?" and just starts laughing.

The next day we are leaving the apartement and the upstairs neighbor sees us from the balcony. He yells down "Good morning Gary." with this big ass grin on his face.

From that day on Doug used the name Gary every time he was about to do something naughty.:D

-------
D.T. Holder
SIMstudy

When I worked at Cedar Point, my roomie never wore clothes, had phone sex to rediculous hours of the morning and masturbated constantly. Millions of puppies were born. Oh, did I mention that she did all this in the bunk over my head and that she was 5'2 and weighed at least 250lbs, so the cheap mattress sagged with her weight and I could see every motion of her body.

Ugggh. Now I'm going to have nightmares and it is all this thread's fault!

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

I live in a townhome. Usually the neighbors are pretty quiet, but they were having a marathon last night!

So how does it make you feel when the neighbors are having loud sex? annoyed, embarrassed, grossed out, happy that someone is getting some, sad/jealous because it isn't you...or what?

Hey, can I be your neighor?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I've had the people in the apartment below us bang on the ceiling to shut us up. Which is funny... cause they are some of the loudest people on the face of the earth. Screaming kids all day long, raised voices and "other" noises at night. It's non-stop!!! And they bang on their ceiling at us? The nerve! Now I slam the floor with a baseball bat whenever they are being noisy.... and I used to be such a nice guy....

I mean hell... I'm not the Marathon Man... all they had to do was wait two minutes :D

Ugggh. Now I'm going to have nightmares and it is all this thread's fault!

Um...no...we're ALL gonna have nightmares and its YOUR fault and we weren't even there!!! (where's the weeping and gnashing of teeth smiley??)

I dont' know how you let that happen the 2nd time. I would have HAD to jump up and either told her to stop or just leave and tell her later I can't take that!
~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!