legalart

Perris How Soggy?

Thanks I check it throughout the day. The manifest cam gives limited vision of the DZ and the loading and pool cams have had mysterious "wardrobe malfunctions" ;) during this crap weather. Just trying to figure out if its tunnel time or continue with AFF.

but if you plan on coming out make it saturday cause sunday is iffy

Nick,
how's the landing area. North field, or is the regular one OK?

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

North field is fine, the south field is a lake, the main landing area (grass) is sort of an island/penisula thingy. Dry there, but heck to get back from. The best bet for you accurate and high perfomance types if the gravel road to the east of the runway north of the hanger. Cool landing spot anyway.....
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

The best bet for you accurate and high perfomance types if the gravel road to the east of the runway north of the hanger. Cool landing spot anyway.....

...so I should not swoop it on the 215 like I did yesterday?:(

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Hey, as long as you don't cut me off, it's all good. Can you stop by DelTaco on your way back?

I can, but not sure I can come to a stop before I get to ssssssssaaaaannnnnnnnnnn ddddiieeeegggggggggoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (come and get it...)
(Gotta love my new Handkerchief/Pilot 12sqft rederve canopy...:o)
:P

but if you plan on coming out make it saturday cause sunday is iffy

No way Nicky!!!

Sunday is Collin's Birthday!!

If you know and love (or even know and sort of dislike) Collin Scott, (lifewithoutanet) come out for some fun on Sunday. It's sure to be a good time, rainy or not, cause there's always beer at the Bombshelter.

{{{{edited to add his dz.com name.. }}}}