Shotgun

Ugly Shoes

I think these may be the ugliest shoes I have ever seen:

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=MH-176921&rfnbr=1149

(My apologies if anyone reading this actually owns some shoes like this. :))

Who the hell cares - if wear them i will still say "Nice Shoes . . . "
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I think when you wear those, you have to say "I'll get you my pretty . . . and your little dog, too." :D

That's good, I thought they were so ugly all I could do was shake my head. At a total loss for words:D:D:D
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Naaaa... those are still better then those Ugh or however you spell those monstrosity of slippers for the outside....

Ding, we have a winner!

I'll be hard pressed to find anything as ugly and freak'n worthless for the trendy people wearing them in 70F weather as those stupid boot/slipper shoes.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Naaaa... those are still better then those Ugh or however you spell those monstrosity of slippers for the outside....

Ding, we have a winner!

I'll be hard pressed to find anything as ugly and freak'n worthless for the trendy people wearing them in 70F weather as those stupid boot/slipper shoes.

Ok, now in defense of the Ugg, I have REALLY REALLY bad circulation in my feet (so bad they cramp up at times), and when I wear those suckers, my feet are warm and never cramp up. However, they are NOT, I repeat NOT, to be worn outside of the house!!! Its almost like when I see those same chicks in the pajama pants at the video store...WTF?!?! Too lazy to throw on a pair of damn jeans...sheesh.

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

Ok, now in defense of the Ugg, I have REALLY REALLY bad circulation in my feet (so bad they cramp up at times), and when I wear those suckers, my feet are warm and never cramp up. However, they are NOT, I repeat NOT, to be worn outside of the house!!! Its almost like when I see those same chicks in the pajama pants at the video store...WTF?!?! Too lazy to throw on a pair of damn jeans...sheesh.

I'd wear pajama pants out in public before i would ever wear those icky ugg boots in my own home.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Those are awesome! I'd love a pair of those... Wow could you imagine doing 4-way with those on? :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

icky, I saw those shoes too when I was shopping for my own pair of leather boots that when I received them, they were too small!!!
and in defense of ugg boots also, I think they are really cute, with a jeanskirt. What, none of ya think mountaineers are sexy? ;) ( or someone who just wears outdoorsy boots and nothing else:|)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Whoa, those are some serious boots!

Yeah, for the KISS Army...

I would have to laugh my ass off if I saw someone wearing a pair of those trying to act like a badass. I'd laugh very long and very hard. Hard enough I'd probably have to sit down and catch my breath...

Actually, I need a good laugh, maybe I need to go to a goth bar to see if I can find someone wearing a pair of boots like that.

I would wear those if I was planning on walking through a bad neighborhood. Could you imagine someone kicking a spike through your balls?

I'll stick to my Double H boots (Clicky for pic of boots) and my Kimber TLE/RL II Pro for the bad neighborhoods...Or not go there at all.:P