ACMESkydiver

If you could plan your own death?

I came into this world naked, screaming, and covered in someone else's blood; I plan to go out the same way.B|

:ph34r::ph34r:Very good Kris.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I came into this world naked, screaming, and covered in someone else's blood; I plan to go out the same way.B|

I came into this world because of a broken rubber...should I take up bungee jumping?

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

What would the perfect death be?

Oh that's simple....crucification!

EeeGADS!!!! B|:S That's horrendous. -Unless it's simply a biblical reference, & then Ok I got ya. ;) If not & that's how you'd really just like to go...isn't that a smidge on the masochistic side, mebbe? :| Guess I failed to mention that I'd prefer a pain-free death, thanks! :ph34r:

To each his own though!
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

crushed by an elephant while in the midst of a gut wrenching orgasm delivered by three redheaded virgins specially trained in the erotic arts...

if i cant go that way i'm not dying! ;)

free jump to the first person who can cite the (slightly modified) reference.

I'm prolly gonna get blasted for this, if anyone actually takes offense I'm real sorry.

I'd burn in.

I mean, I'm a bit of a coward, and out of all the ways in the world there are to die, alot of them are fucking frightening.

So, one of the things I'm least scared of, and I know it may sound sick, but I don't think it is, is burning in.

Reason?

If I go in at terminal, I figure it'll be lights out.

Now, hundreds, probably thousands of other ways now days, involve notification of the impending doom.

Somehow, I've always thought, knowing your end is coming, is fucked up.

I always thought, if I'm going out, I'd like it to be a HUGE Surprise. I'd like my last thought to be on this planet, "OH SHIT, WOW, SO THAT"S HOW I'M GOING".

Then seconds, milliseconds, whatever the fuck, OVER.

B|

I've buried alot of friends and family in the last decade, after months, of struggling and fighting for life. I've learned alot from it, and seen very courageous people.

I'm not one of them. When it's time to die, I just fucking want to go. In the end, were all going there, I'd like to go out in a blaze of glory, with a half ass smile. I'm not a nut, I won't hasten the arrival in any means, I have a respect for life, but, if it's coming, I'd like a bare few seconds to contemplate it, then checkout.

j
It's a gas, gas, gas...

I feel that, dude... I'll say that I wouldn't be disappointed in the 'blaze of glory' style- via an aeroplane might be nice. Totally better than going out in a car crash, or something stupid like that. ...knock on wood...

I've wondered about what comes next sometimes, though... I used to think that there was some sort of afterlife or something, but now have changed my views a bit... Now I think that it'll be more of a poof- black type thing... which brings up and interesting wondering- when it does go black, that might mean that whatever we did back in life would be worthless. Much like life is during sleep... kind of depressing to think about- but motivating at the same time...

which brings up and interesting wondering- when it does go black, that might mean that whatever we did back in life would be worthless.

Nahhh..........I think the things you do here will continue. If nothing else your "energy" will carry on. To wherever.........

90+ and in my sleep like everyone else in my Family :) (All will expect me to go then)
(except Dad=chem. exposure from explosives)

when it does go black, that might mean that whatever we did back in life would be worthless.

To you, sure.

Right before you die is the most valuable time you will ever have, and right after is the least.

That is f*cking poetry, Shampoo!!! :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.