ccowden

Any Misfits or Danzig fans?

I kind of like the Misfits. Before I went into the Army I worked at the machine shop that Jerry Only and Doyle's father owns, it's only a half mile from my house.

Do you remember a Ball Python they brought there for little Jerry, his son. I gave it to them

I am a huge Misfits fans! I have been friends with those guys for years. They would let me come onstage and spin fire and sing with them. They are really a bunch of nice guys.

I attached a pic of Jerry and I.
"Well behaved women rarely make history"

I was gonna ask them how thaey "got around" things, but figured the would just think I was being a jerk. I am curious though.

I searched and found the thread about what the logo "represents," but nothing about how they get away with using it. Or are they just taking their chances?

brains for breakfast, brains for brunch,
brains at every single meal.
why can't we have some guts? Oi, Oi, Oi!

One of the favorites when I played in my band. We weren't exactly a Misfits only cover band, but close to it. About 90% of our songs were Misfits. Good times!

Mommy, can I go out and kill tonight??
The original Misfits, Danzig and Team Ill Vision are very cool!!!
7 years ago I went to a Misfits reunion concert (without Glen) and I was a bit disappointed. I liked the original Misfits better.
Michi (#1068)
hsbc/gba/sba
www.swissbaseassociation.ch
www.michibase.ch

I like some of Danzig's stuff... Never listened to the Misfits, but it's probably something I would like...

Currently have Windows Media Player set to "All Music" and "Shuffle"... which is pretty funny because I have about 30 GB of music on my computer... so it's like some deranged radio station... going from Danzig's "Am I Demon?" to Hank Williams... to Nine Inch Nails... to 50 Cent... to Sade... to Johnny Cash... to Tori Amos... to the Who... to PJ Harvey... to Motley Crue... to the Gypsy Kings... to Toni Price... to Iggy Pop... to Willie Nelson... to Beaver Nelson... to the Sons of Hercules... to Pantera......... >:(

(Oh, and yes I promise to send pics if you send me a tee. ;))

I like some of Danzig's stuff... Never listened to the Misfits, but it's probably something I would like...

Not necessarily. Danzig and The Misfits are quite different music styles. But chances are, if you are into more diverse stuff, you will dig The Misfits. They might have to grow on ya.:)

Samhain is ok. I know that most "real" Glenn fans would disagree, but Samhain never worked for me. I find them to be just what they are; a transitional band somewhere between the Misfits and Danzig. I don't really feel like Samhain ever had a real identity, unlike The Misfits and Danzig who both a very pronounced identity.

Just my opinion. But you asked, I guess.;)