Reginald

Help me get lucky!

Please help! Okay, I’ll be honest I’m trying to get a girl in bed. My angle is that I’m trying to help her win a cat photo contest. Oh, sure when you see the cat you will realize it is tortured and miserable but hey the woman is hot as hell and sweet as can be (to humans).

Please help me. It will only take a second of your time and may help me get lucky!

Go to http://www.thecatconnection.com/contest/contestants.shtml then click a radio button for Sophie. You have to go down to the bottom of the voting area and click “vote” to finalize your vote. They have a system that will allow only 1 vote per computer.

Please help me get lucky!
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

dude.....if you have to help her win a photo contest to get lucky.....theres a problem.....why dont you try talking...being charming, sweet, careing....listen to what she has to say.......just my thought

and since im a photographer i dontthink someone should win a contest because they know alot of people....should be from talent.

Best of luck to you with her though
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

dude.....if you have to help her win a photo contest to get lucky.....theres a problem.....why dont you try talking...being charming, sweet, careing....listen to what she has to say.......just my thought

and since im a photographer i dontthink someone should win a contest because they know alot of people....should be from talent.

word -

Also - just show her the goods - get next to the computer and just hand it to her, she'll likely take the hint and realize that she has been mistreating you. After that have her make you a nice sammich.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

and if that doesn't work try Vodka!

So now you want to be more than just friends? :P

Good catch on that one!! I was thinking to myself "Wait a minute....I've seen that on here before somewhere!!" ;)
Don

*edited to say* What the hell, I voted for Sophie. It had better be worth it, 'cause that's one damn ugly cat!! Oslo is a very close second. I wonder if the poor woman on the couch knows what she's in for??? :P:D

I hope the real pussy looks better.

- write a script that will just hammer that page and click the vote button. But then she'd know you are sneaky and devious and probably just want to get into her pants...

BTW your ahead by 8votes. Good luck.
Blue Dreams Benno

Bahahahahaha;);)

Ron, this is hilarious. You posted this at 1:26 PM. Still did not sober out after last night? ;);)I am going to go ahead and vote for her ... I mean for cat, but dude, are you sure she is a type of girl you really need? I mean ... don't you think some skydiver chick would be better for ya?;)

P.S.: LOL ... Man, look at the results!!! I cannot believe she's winning. You gonna have to buy a lot of beer for all dzcommers after you get laid :P

:o, , ...:D:D:D

Phew, Ok, I feel better.

Edited to add: HOLY SH*T that is THE UGLIEST focking cat I think I've ever had the unfortunate experience of seeing!!! Makes the above quoted comments all the more meaningful...:S:D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

:o, , ...:D:D:D

Phew, Ok, I feel better.

LOOOOL .... someone else said that! ;);););)

Edited to add: HOLY SH*T that is THE UGLIEST focking cat I think I've ever had the unfortunate experience of seeing!!! Makes the above quoted comments all the more meaningful...:S:D