anyone else had sex with a Realdoll?

ok, so no i haven't and part of me is just curious to see how many views this post gets, but seriously, would ya if no one was looking and you had 1.5 mins to kill?:P

PS for those that have no idea what i'm on about, and i'm sure there are a few of you, you can find out more at (NSFW) www.realdoll.com

I saw a documentary on these the other night as i was flipping through channels, not that i had circled it in red in the listings or set the video to record it or anything, but anyways yeah, this girl bought her boyfriend one for an anniversary present (never before have i seen such controlled, suppressed joy as he opened the box) and they both "did" her, which was far from arousing viewing, but was pretty damn compelling. Yes, the girl was into it too, it wasn't like she was taking a back seat on the ride, let me tell you.

They look kind of freaky to me as in freaky in a weird way, but if one was delivered to the door and was fresh out the box so to speak, i think - if i'm totally honest - curiousity would probably get the better of me.:)

Would you?

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

:oDid you see the cost of those? Price: $1,999.00

What cracked me up the most is that they sell baseball caps that say "Real Doll" on them. Who would go out into the real world and advertise that they are having sex with a doll:S

And did you notice there was only one guy doll? What the hell is up with that. I want more choices if I'm going to spend that kind of money.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

:oDid you see the cost of those? Price: $1,999.00

What cracked me up the most is that they sell baseball caps that say "Real Doll" on them. Who would go out into the real world and advertise that they are having sex with a doll:S

And did you notice there was only one guy doll? What the hell is up with that. I want more choices if I'm going to spend that kind of money.

Just make sure there's a "vibrate" option... :P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Did you see the cost of those? Price: $1,999.00

You can buy the real stuff for THAT kind of money!

True, but who would want the real thing, when you can get your plastic doll out from under the bed, and er, put her back again, when um, you've finished?

Anyone seen Boxing Helena? I'm having deja vu's...

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

this is one of the strangest posts I have ever responded to........

could you imagine your folks dropping by for the weekend and by accident finding that??.......:S

Kinda looks like something off of dawn of the dead ...

If he got that excited then there is something missing in that relationship!!!!:D

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

Oh my God! Check out the letters section!

"I just got my Real Doll this morning. I think I'm in love! THANK YOU! Man, you guys really deliver. If my doll is any example then your site does NOT do your dolls justice. Leah's face is SO beautiful and her breasts are AMAZING! How do you do that?! I can't keep my hands off her... Leah and I had some wild fun this evening and I've got big plans for her this coming weekend."

And oh, there it is, they even have She-Male dolls :D

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

anyone else had sex with a Realdoll?

You should really be carefull with the wording of your threads! lmao

nah that was just the hook to get people in. I haven't really done one of these things, and never would. It absolutely goes against my morals, principles and ethics, and the thought of it is abhorant.

Now where is that credit card, i must remember to buy that $1,999 $6,500 er diamond, erm thing i needed.

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

Did you see the cost of those? Price: $1,999.00

that was the price for the original latex ones, the silicon ones in the photos were $6500:S I suppose you have to feed her as well.

Well I was thinking about getting one, but now that you point out the real price, no way:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Just make sure there's a "vibrate" option...
---------------------------------------------------------
No vibrator offered
----------------------------------------------------------
Well, damn....what good is it then??

It can't talk back. Thats a bonus.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Just make sure there's a "vibrate" option...
---------------------------------------------------------
No vibrator offered
----------------------------------------------------------
Well, damn....what good is it then??

It can't talk back. Thats a bonus.

LOL!!! Just need to keep their mouth full so they CAN'T talk... >:(
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Ok, that website kept me busy longer than I should care to admit. Some of these dolls look real in kind of a creepy way, I think :D. Some of the FAQs are creepy as well and/or amusing. The last one is

"Do you have any rejects or used models I can buy for cheap?

No."
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson