Brian425

Should the Superbowl rotate between stadiums?

I am not a fan of the idea of putting the Superbowl in warm weather stadiums and domed stadiums. I think it should rotate the Superbowl between all the stadiums in the league. Let see a Superbowl in Greenbay or Giant stadium. Let the weather be a factor. It's football damn it.

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

Never happen. The sponsors want the bigass halftime show with scantily clad women, the execs want to see a warm place while they're there, and the TV folks do not want their views to be obscured by an unexpected fog bank.

Could you imagine the risk they'd be taking if they played at Lambeau or Soldier Field? Bad wx is too huge an uncontrollable variable for those with a financial stake in this madness.

I agree that the Super Bowl should be in cold weather. But, recognize that the Super Bowl is not a normal game.

I was invited to go to the Super Bowl a couple of years ago in San Diego. 500 bucks for a ticket to see my Raiders. I said, "No thanks." I've been to a Super Bowl (Super Bowl XXI) and thought "That's enough." It's no place for a football fan, and more of a place for those who want to be at an "event." The game itself is almost secondary to everything else. Seriously.

So, don't expect the NFL to treat the Super Bowl like any other game. It isn't any other game, attendance of the game is not for "fans" anymore. Therefore, you won't find the Super Bowl played in Denver, Wisconsin, or any other cold field.

My wife is hotter than your wife.