eeneR

Ohh lookie!!!!Snow

She loves the HORSE power!

I guess you really don't need to worry until she asks for a super charger and nitrous kit and it's summer. THEN you MAY need to have an intervention. :D

She already DID!
She want the controllable chip unit(that will take it to 413hp alone) I'd need a dyno to beleive actual results.

Snow:) Ugh almost:o Looks real nice.

We don't need a ice scraper, snow blower, shovel, salt, sand, chains or 4x4. It snows we're stuck until it turns to mush usually in a day or two.

If we could make it to a road:( way to dangerous>:( Other people can't drive in the stuff, they get stuck or scared they just leave their car.....in the road.....by itself for whenever.

Chains:(Some of the folks here have to go qas station to put the chains on and drive with them55mph on the dry hwy. They also get studded tires[:/] which they use for about 5 month's/yr . Tears the hell out of the road, Watch the car chains on dry pavement see the preaty sparks:)
dont follow to close gotta watch out for the flying linksas the chains self destruct:o:S.

Damn what happened to my nice new chains on my car>:( Some dude must have stolen them:S

I'll stay home and watch the excitement on the hwy camera's.:)
Ho Ho HO Let it snow snow snow!!!!!

R.I.P.

but my flight was one of the few that got out.

I was glad to have left Boston so early yesterday. But then I had an "In flight maintenance delay." :S Seems that one of the gear lights that shows that the gear is fully retracted wasn't working properly. So......we circled out over the ocean cycling the gear until it unfucked itself. Got home an hour late. :S

Oh lookie...Peoria got a little snow too. But I'm leaving that for now.

My one and only local friend is leaving. [:/]

I guess the is the beginning of the end isn't it? [:/] I'll be back on Friday night late, there on Saturday, but heading back here on Sunday... :( Hmmm...
-----
~~~Michael