ccowden

Holy crap!!!

I'm right with you. I have been waiting basically my whole life, well as long as I have understood football since I was a little kid. I can't believe they finally pulled it off. Win or lose, it's still sweet that they won the NFC and are going to Jacksonville.

OHHHHH What I wouldn't do for a ticket!
For $20 I'll call the guy a CHICKENFUCKER!

Yea for you! I thought of you when I heard they won. My son wants Pittsburgh to win right now, but he just said it's not looking good. I'm watching Desperate Housewives instead. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Who are the Eagles? That band that sang 'Already Gone'? I heard that song today whilest watching my daughter at her ice skating practice. :)
I didn't think they had enough band members totake on an NFL team. Huh. :|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Well, I am really hoping the Steelers win for two reasons. I think they are a better match up for the Eagles, and a all Pennsylvania Super Bowl would be sweet!

But I think it will be the Pats.

You may be right - the Eagles did a great job on Sunday, but they changed their gameplan for the championship game...they may not have any more surprises left for the Pats. Will TO be back for the Superbowl?

The Pats are the real deal and this squad will go down as one of the greatest teams to have played. It's amazing to think that Brady has done in his four years what most of the greates players have failed to do.

I felt sorry for the Steelers, but I didn't think they had it in them to beat the Pats. If they can keep strong in the off season they may be the team to beat next year.