skymama

Yankee or Dixie?

54% (Dixie). Barely into the Dixie category.

Considering I grew up in the mid-Atlantic with a mom from Connecticut and a dad from Tennessee, and I currently live in the NW, this seems just about right.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I refuse to accept my score! HUMPH! and its a potato bug

It's a roly poly. :P

81% Dixie here...who'd a thunk it ?

My Yankee-Dixie test is much easier....do you drink your tea sweetened or unsweetened ?

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

My Yankee-Dixie test is much easier....do you drink your tea sweetened or unsweetened ?

Hot tea unsweetened
Iced tea...sweet.

Now damnit...my score said I was dixie and damnit I grew up in the Pacific NW. One grandparent German, the other 1/2 Swede 1/2 Norse
Dad was (acccccck) French Canadian!

Maybe its the southern belle thats just dyin' to get out!:) Bwahhhhhhhhh
BB strolls off singing...You aint just a whistlin Dixie..you aint just a slappin your knee...I'm a proud son of the Southland boys, an heir to the confederacy... God love them Bellemy Brothers;)

Dad was (acccccck) French Canadian!

Maybe its the southern belle thats just dyin' to get out!:) Bwahhhhhhhhh

That's Ok bets - we still love you.

(OOOh - but that means she might be related to Remmi somewhere down the line):o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

bwahahahahaha - Well...considering I was born in Newport, RI and have lived most of my life in WI, this is hysterical!!!!

44% (Yankee). Barely into the Yankee category.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Ok, I just read the rules, and it said if you make a mistake, you have to clear all your answers. Well, I had, so I went back and put in all the answers I meant to, and I got a 98% Dixie! The first time I took it, I meant to hit "Rolling" for toilet papering, and I changed it, so my score didn't reflect my additional 10 points. I'll tell ya, I'm frightened by being THAT southern and not knowing it. :D

56% (Dixie). Barely into the Dixie category.

Ha!

Have relatives back east and lived out there for a few years... But I still consider myself California-Raised.

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

They didn't have the right answer for me with the soda. I say, soda-pop, then all my bases are covered.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey