miniskydiver

I hate OFSTED

It's Sunday morning, there's a crystal clear blue sky and no wind - perfect jumping weather.

And I'm stuck inside marking books and planning lessons for a school inspection.

OFSTED promised that they wouldn't interfere with the "work-life balance" - liars!

I hate OFSTED, I hate OFSTED, I hate OFSTED.

OK - rant over ....

Anyone else stuck indoors when they could be jumping?

I hate OFSTED, I hate OFSTED, I hate OFSTED

so, you are feeling some anger twaord ofsted... it might help if we knew who this ofsted is... is it the "office for sick and twisted elementary directors" ? okay actually i gess it's some sort of goverment body for what ever state(or country as i didn't look at your profile) you are in..... best of luck with passing with high marks... suckes theyhave to test the teachers... but then again teachers can't give all the tests...lol..:P

OFSTED: The Office For Standards in Education. UK government schools inspectorate. They visit the school for a week, once every 6 years.

I don't mind the inspection - its the workload before they turn up, making sure all of the paperwork and admin is completely up-to-date, that's a hastle.

i used to love ofted inspections at my school...

You know they were there aas we'd have the same lesson we had 2 weeks ago... That way we supposedly knew the answers thus making our teacher look like a genius :)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

i used to love ofted inspections at my school...

You know they were there aas we'd have the same lesson we had 2 weeks ago... That way we supposedly knew the answers thus making our teacher look like a genius :)

Of course we don't need to practice to look like geniuses ;) j/k

Macca, was there any jumping today? The weather started good then the clouds came in.

hehe the skool i am at, is having one at the moment
as i am student we notice all the teachers re-seating us so that there is a smart person nxt to a dumb person to even things out a bit also my R.E teacher has been teaching us what to say in this lesson when the inspector is coming to see us...
but one of my friends reall y hates the teacher and is gunna try his best to show her up hehe;)
those who do it cant explain it! those who dont, cant understand it!.. if riding in a plane is flying then ridding in a boat is swimming!? experince the eliment get out!!

i remember when my wife taught. Her program got funding from 2 different fed agencies. Their criteria and specifications were diametricly opposed in some things. We would have to re-arrange and redecorate the room depending on who was visiting.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried