sunnydee123

Who has a Blue Rawa helmet?

Hey,

I'm about to order a Rawa camera helmet from www.aerostore.com I've heard a lot of people say how helpful they've been (and not to mention quick with delivery). Why not give them a call and maybe they can help you with a pic of a blue one?

Here's the link for the freefly helmet:

http://aerostore.com/Shopping/ShowItem.asp?ItemID=A02450

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

You may not like how it looks, but I can promise you it is the best fitting camera helmet I've ever worn. It is actually small enough that it doesn't slip around on my head.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I have no gripe with the camera helmet.

It's purpose is undoubtably to hold others transfixed - zombie like - wallowing in a pit of adjectives like appalling, abominable, alarming, atrocious, awful, bad-looking, deformed, disfigured, deplorable, depressing, dire, disgusting, distressing, dreadful, foul, frightful, ghastly, grody, grisly, gross, grotesque, grungy, harrowing, haglike, hideous, horrid, ill-favored, loathsome, misshapen, monstrous, plain, repelling, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, unbeautiful, uncomely, uninviting, unlovely, unprepossessing, unseemly, unsightly.

By all means be comfortable, but please consider the cost to your self esteem.;)

t
It's the year of the Pig.

I just saw the same post in Gear and Rigging from you. You've definitely been around here long enough to know the rules about cross-posting, girl!

Ok, who wants to help me decide on her punishment? :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Oh, oh, I know!!

Mae her post a pic of her in the helmet naked! That should distract from the helmet!;)

Do the new camera RAWAs look like that too?? I am not sure we are all talking about the helmet she is looking at getting. Unless they changed the RAWA camera helmet.

BUSTED! [:/]

OK I'm terribly sorry...I was in a pinch to make a decision (still am actually) and I was desperate. Can I please have a warning - it's been two years since I had an infraction........................almost sounds like a confessional.

........and Chris, no naked pictures publically posted :)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

My suit is considered Royal Blue but it is a bright color blue - wasn't sure if it would contrast too much.....although the shitty paint job I did on my current helmet and matching colors wasn't great either.....looks like my head is covered with mustard instead of "sunshine"...................Hmmmm........I have to decide by tonight so it can be made and shipped.

AAHHHHH...what to do!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...