OrangeJumper

Celeb Pic...No, there not nude.

Someone just emailed me this pic that was taken last summer. I (on the right) had a pic taken with this celeb. Can any of the ladies guess who this person is. Don't answer fellas, this should be a given for all of you. :P Anyone else have any pics with celebs or any other cool pics I can look at to pass the time? Please just humor me, work is so boring right now.

The Original Cabana Boy!

Can any of the ladies guess who this person is. Don't answer fellas, this should be a given for all of you.

And it's not a given for the women? Sheesh! :S

Some of us chicks like to watch football too, you know. That is when we can break ourselves away from cooking, cleaning, and making babies. :P
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

Can any of the ladies guess who this person is. Don't answer fellas, this should be a given for all of you.

And it's not a given for the women? Sheesh! :S

Some of us chicks like to watch football too, you know. That is when we can break ourselves away from cooking, cleaning, and making babies. :P

Uh oh, I wasn't trying to go there, sheez! I was only pointing out the obvious, that more men watch football than women, right? Then you had to break out cooking, cleaning, and making babies (which is fun) speech. :P

The Original Cabana Boy!

Once you click post, there's no turning back....ahhhhhhh!

I wonder if Terry Bradshaw farts in public. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

do you mean football as in soccer or rugby? i could see he could still be playing soccer but i can not see him playing rugby.

>click< oh, you mean that game where they have to wear those oversized helmets and all the padding....yeah i could see him playing that, i mean you couldn't really hurt yourself dressed up like a matress. I never would have thought that they still play at that age though.....Only in America[:/]

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I was only pointing out the obvious, that more men watch football than women, right?

It's okay, brother. After all, isn't it obvious that more women have superior intellectual capabilities than men? :)
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

Once you click post, there's no turning back....ahhhhhhh!

Noooooooooooooooooooooo! OMG, that post is going to haunt me forever! Please make the bad people stop. I swear on everything holy that I will never post another message in here about girls busting arse. How do woman do that? You ladies will bring up the oldest sh*t. Oh well, I guess it's alright, DAMN! ;)

The Original Cabana Boy!

That.....seriously made me just about fall out of my chair laughing. Thank you very much.B|:ph34r::D

Dude, don't encourage that. You have no idea how much slack I've gotten for that post. I have to look over my back when I'm walking around at night. [:/]

The Original Cabana Boy!

:$...Once you click post, there's no turning back....ahhhhhhh! Oh well, I get a little scatter brained when I'm bored.

And apparantly blind too...:P

Are you coming to the hagar Saturday or what. Please don't tell me it's to cold, I'm so sick of hearing that.

The Original Cabana Boy!

Are you coming to the hagar Saturday or what. Please don't tell me it's to cold, I'm so sick of hearing that.

Shiiiiit son. I started AFF in January. I'll be out to drop my rig off, but that's prolly it. I amout of date, and since I decided not to go to Freezefest I haven't had it repacked yet. Plus, I think my Cypress is due for it's 8-year this time, so I don't know when I am gonna fly again.[:/]