jamesndavis

new gear

try karnagekrew.com gary has some of the best prices around as he takes only a small commission compared to others.

He has good deals on Vectors and others but i would get a micron with a skyhook and an icarus canopy if i were you, they are the best, hands down!

;)

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

try karnagekrew.com gary has some of the best prices around as he takes only a small commission compared to others.

He has good deals on Vectors and others but i would get a micron with a skyhook and an icarus canopy if i were you, they are the best, hands down!

;)

Yeah yeah, Alright Rhys, First I get a missed call from you, now I see you plugging me, What exactly is it you want now?B|B|

kidding mate.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Personally, Any three gear stores mentione will give you excellent prices but even better customer service. Go with what you feel comfortable with and if one of them is only a drive away go and see them. BTW- I have a spare guest room if you are driving to Australia ;)

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Here's a different idea. If there is one at the dz you jump at, have you tried your local gear dealer?

If your dz doesn't have one, you can stop reading now. If it does, there are multiple benefits to buying from someone who lives, works and jumps in the same geographic area that you do, even if it will "cost" $100 or $200 more on your $5000+ purchase. Spend your money locally and it works locally. Help your local gear dealer stay in business and they'll be there to sell you tshirts, provide you with free pullup cords, give you the chance to try on a variety of helmets, employ you or your friends if you decide to cutaway before getting any ratings, etc., etc. Your local gear dealer can provide face to face customer service long after the sale has been completed. And since they jump and work at the same dz that you jump at, they have additional good reasons to take good care of you.

Yes, it's important to save some money here and there. I buy toilet paper at WalMart too. But the industry that makes toilet paper and the stores that sell it don't do anything to support the existence and improvement of what I'm passionate about (while wiping the butt is a part of almost everybody's day, it's usually not something that they are passionate about). It doesn't matter to Safeway if I buy my four pack of tp there or at WalMart; it's a pretty safe bet that Safeway will still be there tomorrow even though I didn't spend money there today. Their market (ie pool of potential customers) is large enough that the lack of my business doesn't matter.

The same can't be said for your local gear dealer. They have a very limited pool of potential customers. If you want them to be around when you need some gear assistance or a new pair of goggles, if you want to support people who are also jumpers and - if they aren't already - will be probably soon be your friends... spend your money with them instead of sending it off to another state or country.

If you don't have a local gear dealer, then by all means buy from one of the many mail order gear stores. My favorite is Square One; they may not be the cheapest but they know how to take care of customers, they employ (and take good care of) a lot of jumpers and they put a lot of their profits back into the sport instead of into their pockets.

I was happy with the gear I bought through Art @ Skydive Store.

Listen up Mr. 102 jump wonder, why are you replying to me like i'm the one who was asking advice, i wasn't. i was replying to the original poster. Or maybe you didn't realize that was one of the things to look for?? You should have addressed the Original Poster and exclaimed your youthful exurberance with "Art" @ Skydive Store?"

"Word"
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

Listen up Mr. 102 jump wonder, why are you replying to me like i'm the one who was asking advice, i wasn't. i was replying to the original poster. Or maybe you didn't realize that was one of the things to look for?? You should have addressed the Original Poster and exclaimed your youthful exurberance with "Art" @ Skydive Store?"

"Word"

wow....and I thought I had issues... :P

"sentence"

"Word"

overreaction of the year go jump and chill out

"Word"

Wow do i have enough jumps to respond to you?:S Im sure he replyed to the last poster (you) instead of scolling up to respond to the OP!
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!