Beverly

Dropzone Relationships : How many is too many?

Know why cavemen dragged women home by their hair?

If they dragged them by their feet, their p**** filled up with sand. :ph34r:

...their pockets? :P

Womens clothes don't have pockets. Only mens do. Know why? Pockets make you look bulky.

Of course, another advantage to the fashion industry is that they could now sell another accessory to haul all their stuff, purses.

That said, since a lot of womens pants don't have pockets...

why do the pants make their ass look fat?
:)

Ouch, I am not into the casual sex thing, and I really have to like the guy. Not really a big drinker, so I cannot blame the beer.

I am really talking about dating - trying for the longer term thing.
There are DZ mattresses, but they tend to be more guys than girls.

The jnr people come and go and they get played with for a while before they leave/get bored.

Hoping for the lightening bolt.

I think true friendship is under-rated

Twitter: @Dreamskygirlsa

There's been some helpful stuff and some not so helpuful stuff in here so far.

The only thing i would add is to make sure that he's looking for the same thing you are, it'll stop you getting your heart broken. Otherwise everything'll be fine :)

Good luck.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Actually, Bill, it depends on the pants but some women's pants do have pockets. The main concern women have is to get a flat front pant to make them look slimmer. :P
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I think as long as you're not whoring yourself out to get jumps and coaching, you can date whoever you want.

Women jumpers wouldn't stoop that low, never seen it happen:) unless free packing :owas included with the deal;)

R.I.P.

If you care about the community health of your DZ, ...

Bwhahahahaha :D:D

Hooo...

Ahhh.. thanks for that.. :D

t

A good a place as any to weigh in. I understand her point. Have you never been at a DZ with a recent breakup of a local couple and felt the uneasy vibes? Have you ever seen it progress to people choosing between on or the other faction with repurcussions that can be detrimental for a long time? I remember one where many (myself included) just packed up and went elsewhere cause it just got nasty.

I admit, I'm old school all the way. Never much bought into the 'it's all about me' stuff (at least at the DZ) B|

...or being new here, perhaps I missed some inside joke and CRW's comments were indeed a jocular part of a running joke.

John

So you come into the sport, meet someone - date - break up.
When can you feel like you can start dating again, and can you date someone else on the same DZ?

Or is it time to expand the circle of friends and date a lawyer with a weekend golf problem?

None. (Especially when they are dating someone from a different DZ as well and conveniently forget to tell.) :S I think and have had other friends experience the same thing too. I think some guys think it's fun to have a girl at every DZ if they can manage it.
I know there are some wonderful people too, but I will stick to outside people to date and just flirt at the DZ's. Everythings in fun. But it's fun, not reality. Dates, hanging out and fun yes, but I would be very suprised if I found my life partner at a DZ. :|

Rack 'em up and see which one outlives the warrantee. :D

I just think that one should try to keep it out of your home DZ. It's safer that way. (Unless you started jumping with your partner and that's how you came to the DZ, there are special situations of course.) Wreak havoc on other DZ's during boogies. B|
Just check carefully about whether the guys are taken or not. Ask someone other than him if he is...remember, if he's too cool to be single then he probably isn't. B|
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

Since you specifically said "relationships", I'm gonna say one is too many.

Casual meaningless sex between two individuals is a different story IMO (do a search for "f*** buddies:D), but I won't have a "relationship" at a dropzone. Too much drama.

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

Who cares?

If you like someone date them.
---------------------------------------------------------
I completely agree!!!

Yup yup. Worrying about what other people think is stupid.

I agree with that. Would you be concerned, however, about making choices that would bring bad vibes to your DZ?

John

I agree with that. Would you be concerned, however, about making choices that would bring bad vibes to your DZ?

John

If your adult enough to get into a relationship at your DZ, one would hope that your adult enough that if it ends you can still be friends and not bring a bad vibe to your DZ.

After all, there was something that brought the two individuals together (hopefully something more than just sexual), and once hurt feelings are healed, the friendship will hopefully still be there.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

John

If your adult enough to get into a relationship at your DZ, one would hope that your adult enough that if it ends you can still be friends and not bring a bad vibe to your DZ.

After all, there was something that brought the two individuals together (hopefully something more than just sexual), and once hurt feelings are healed, the friendship will hopefully still be there.

Yes, one would hope that would be the case. Given that sometimes things end badly, would you agree that perhaps a bit of extra consideration should be given befdore starting a relationship at the DZ, or, whould it just be, 'fuck them, I'll date who I choose, when I choose and where I choose' ?

How many here have ever experienced friendly vibes all around turn to bitterly divided cliques at your DZ??? Would this be a factor in your choice?

John

Rack 'em up and see which one outlives the warrantee. :D

I just think that one should try to keep it out of your home DZ. It's safer that way. (Unless you started jumping with your partner and that's how you came to the DZ, there are special situations of course.) Wreak havoc on other DZ's during boogies. B|
Just check carefully about whether the guys are taken or not. Ask someone other than him if he is...remember, if he's too cool to be single then he probably isn't. B|

Yes. :|B|

[replyHow many here have ever experienced friendly vibes all around turn to bitterly divided cliques at your DZ??? Would this be a factor in your choice?

John

I've not been around long enough to see any of this, but I think it still comes back to the maturity thing.

Not all breakups are amicable. Everyone knows that, just like everyone knows that there's going to be some discomfort being around the other person.

However, running around the DZ talking the other person down and CAUSING hard feelings and tension between groups hardly helps the DZ as a whole.
They've got just as much right to be at the DZ as you do.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

They've got just as much right to be at the DZ as you do.

Not sure where the hostility is coming from. Of course they do.

It's like working in a small office and dating someone there. For me, that is major cause for pause.

If you feel differently, fine by me.

Peace,

John

John

John,

That wasn't meant as any sort of attack, and I'm sorry if you took it that way.

It was more a comment about the "what is HE/SHE doing here?" type of thing that sometimes happens after a breakup, that's all.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706