PhreeZone

Weekend numbers (2/5-2/6)

47 degrees:3:1

Weather finally got nice enough to get the Cessna out here in Ohio. Did 1 hop from 5.5 with a nice linked HD exit and a 360 turn before break. 2 from 8500 just playing around. Felt DAMN GOOD to be back in the air after 2 months off. Case of beer is for jumping at a non-DZ airport. B|
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

3:1

1 static line student (hop n pop 4.5k)
2 tandems (skyrides 10.5k) the DZO stated I owed beer cause one of the tandems was a laywer. Do you owe beer for jumping a laywer?

edited to add; I didn't know about the skyrides untill after. Then he stated I owed more beer for the first one of thoes.

7 full otter loads!! I'm jealous!! Why did I have to be sick this weekend???>:(

My numbers would have to be 500:0:0

Unfortunaltely the 500 stands for approximately how many times I blew my nose today!!:D

Glad ya had fun at the ranch Chris, Let me know when you'll be there again and I'll try and meet up with ya! Cool pics too!!

*daizey*

7 Full Otter loads

I believe Perris flew 22 loads on the Shark today. Gypsy and Super Otter were flying too.:P:ph34r:

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

:( : 2 : 2

one hop n pop from 4k ( well it was a 10 second delayso not really a hop n pop) and a nice 4 way sit fly from 9 k with my new frrefly tub i made... got great video of it and got docked by my friend joey.... all in all a good weekend... still got lots of packing (houshold stuff) to do tommrow though..... woo hoo less than 30 days and i'll be heading back to ohio!!!!

The happiest jump: I put together a little newbie 4-way. 1 with 160 jumps, 1 with 30-ish (this would be his second group jump) and another with maybe 50 jumps.

The 30 jump guy, a lanky young college student, didn't own a jumpsuit and was jumping with a slightly alarming fuzzy fleece sweater. Luckily, the DZ staff had been cleaning out closets and were able to gift him with a nice slick nylon job.

The dive was B,E,J. We took our time preping it. Rolled it on the boards. Put it in the mock up...

On ride to alt, 30jump, nervous, dons his goggles about 5 minutes early- fogging them completely. I smiled inside as 50jump leans over and whispers some friendly advice about the fogging.

Fantastic exit. About 1/4 rotation of spin. We're all looking at each other suprised. What the hell, I key the first point on the hill...and it didn't explode.

They turned 10-points- all three earning their Falcon Awards... and not a-one fell down on landing :-)

All in all. one of the more rewarding jumps I've experienced in a long time.B|
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophies.”

0:9:1
Did 9 jumps this weekend
5 x 4ways
1 x 12 way
1x 10way speed star for my 400thb ( [Beer])
1 x 3 way drill dive
1 x 2ways sit to top off the weekend, the planedid a NICE wing over and flew around us very cool stuffB|B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

B| : 3 : 0

Got one full alti. training jump with my teammate before the clouds started coming in. Threw out one backflying training jump from 7.5K. Then did a H&P from 7.2K and did some light hp crew.;) I was happy to get in the air at all after the weather we have been having the last several weekends.:)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

7 Full Otter loads

I believe Perris flew 22 loads on the Shark today. Gypsy and Super Otter were flying too.:P:ph34r:

Yeah, but that is nothing special for Perris. At the Ranch, it was 45 degrees (which is warm for us) with like 8 inches of snow on the ground, no real indoor packing to speak of, they had to shovel snow off the OUTDOOR packing area and plow a path to the boarding area.

7 full Otter loads in THAT is pretty cool! :)

an other dz dot commer I missed meeting.

Funny, I didn't see anyone who resembled your avatar yesterday.:D:D:D

I'm taking next weekend off, but I'll be jumping the following weekend (Feb 19). Shoot me a PM when you're gonna be there again!B|

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

:):2:3

Man this weekend rocked!!! I can't wipe the smile off my face;
I met some super cool, generous, giving, and very colorful people.

2 jumps, first one was a coach jump w/ Jeff to help finish off my A requirements, docked,did right turn, docked again, said I had a nice relaxed arch;
2nd jump was a 3-way w/ Dan and Dwight, nice exit and we "potatochipped" till Dwight left us, Dan gave me my first kiss pass:$

Beer owed for: first kiss pass, first jump on an elliptical canopy, first jump at new dz

It was an awesome weekend, I felt very well taken care of and the hospitality was the best I've experienced at a dz.:)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

At 33 jumps you jumped a new canopy type - not even gonna mention the elliptical thing - at a new to you dz

lisa, i gave the "you shouldn't be jumping that canopy" speech to a kid at the dz this wekend... 66 jumps jumping a stiletto 150 at about a 1.2-1.3 loading........ i thought of you ( it's a good thing)

and windchatcher... what kind of canopy was it?? there are way varying levels of elipticity... ws it sabre 2 eliptical or stilletto eliptical????