BillyVance

I think I ruined somebody else's day again!

Slow down !!! ;) It's not worth it !! B|

About the only times I ever slow down is when a trooper is doing the running roadblock at the speed limit, forcing everybody in line as you would expect to see at a Nascar race before the green flag waves. Usually, I'm right behind him... And sometimes I'll inch ahead of him ever so slowly if there is heavy traffic and slowly pull away, then look back and the guy that was behind me still won't pass the trooper... Wimp! [Tongue]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Slow down !!! ;) It's not worth it !! B|

About the only times I ever slow down is when a trooper is doing the running roadblock at the speed limit, forcing everybody in line as you would expect to see at a Nascar race before the green flag waves. Usually, I'm right behind him... And sometimes I'll inch ahead of him ever so slowly if there is heavy traffic and slowly pull away, then look back and the guy that was behind me still won't pass the trooper... Wimp! [Tongue]

Haha yep. Our freeways our patrolled by the sheriff's department and they are overall pretty lenient. You can roll past at 5-10 over and be ok, 11 will get you though. (Something about, enough ppl speeding 11 over that its not financially worth it to stop you unless your in the 11-15, 16-24, or 25+ ranges)

Anyways, they will drive in traffic sometimes at exactly the speedlimit and I refuse to drive that slow... its all about carefully passing and pulling away w/o being excessive. I wonder what they think when a person finally passes :D

I am just going from a Dakota pickup (Scary at over 100) to an Acura RSX-S in the near future... I have to be carefull till I get a feel for speeding in it.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

I have a really good idea of what I can or can't get away with on the highways in Alabama. Only state troopers can pull someone over just for speeding and issue a ticket. What amuses me is people hanging back from a sheriff's or local police's car for fear of getting pulled over. It's when they are in my way for that reason that pisses me off...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have a really good idea of what I can or can't get away with on the highways in Alabama. Only state troopers can pull someone over just for speeding and issue a ticket. What amuses me is people hanging back from a sheriff's or local police's car for fear of getting pulled over. It's when they are in my way for that reason that pisses me off...

Yeah, I have seen people doing that for cars from other counties or states... I am sure they could cause problems but its like, don't be obnoxious, the person most likely has a much more pressing issue than me doing 5-10 over.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka