vt1977

"Must do" boogies

Since I started jumping I had a list of "must do" boogies. I realised the other day that I have now done them all! B| So, help me out here, I'm after inspiration for the next couple of years. ;) Which boogies should I absolutely make a point of getting to? (Happy to travel!)

Vicki

An easy hit for you would be Vichy, great plane if the jet is in town, superb LOs, good vibe, great parties.
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

I reckon someone 'smart' has already got it covered.....

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/calendar/display.cgi?action=display&Category=Display%20All%20Events
Its a cool tool, with hyoerlinks to associated websites.
All we, as users, need to do is populate it.:)
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

The jumping and the food has no equal anywhere!

Well, I don't know about the food - unless lentils really are your thing. ;) But the jumping is great, and the vibe is great.

Unfortunately, it conflicts with the British Nationals though this year. :(

I was really hoping to go to the next one. I was gutted when I found out it was already full. There's always next time I guess! ;)

Boo! That would've been cool to meet you! You seem like an awesome woman! But, yes, the camp is amazing. It's all of the good parts of a boogie without all of the bad!!! Plus, the tunnel in the parking lot is soooo nice! :)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning