Squeak

Weekend Numbers for 12/13 Feb 2005

:( : 0 : 1

this weekend blows.... actually that is all i would like to do, blow my nose, but the doctor said i can't for 8 more days.... this nose surgery sucks... it's not the pain it's the snot/blood oozing from my nose...... agh....... oh well, the gf sent me some ballons so thatwas a first, reciving ballons...

B|:2:0

Finally got back in the air this weekend at the Naughty Cupid Boogie. Had a great time ... well, except for scaring Skymama on my first jump:$ and then having major line twists on my second -- getting out of 6 twists by 1500 and then seeing that you are on the other side of the river is no fun at Sebastian, trust me.[:/]

Thanks for a great boogie, PMS and Wendy.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

:(:3:1

2 fun and fast sit fly jumps and one geeking a tandem.
Not bad for having to work weekend afternoons.

Oh, and beer for landing in the cow pasture.... the other side of a fence from the DZ. Oh well. It was fun at the "F&%k Marco Island Boogie."
Goggles and Teeth

"You fall like a greased safe!!!"

0:0:0

No jumping as I left my rig of which I now only have one with the rigger for a repack so I've hung out all w/e. I did go visit my Grandmother and took her dog who now lives with me to see her. They were both so happy. Guess that means i owe beer cause I actually did something nice. :P

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

0:2:1

This was a glorious weekend for me....just got back in the air after a year and a half hiatus. It was sooo cool, cause when the plane took off, it felt like I was right at home again, no butterflies or anxiety at all.

The case was for the first recurrency jump I've ever done. Crossing my fingers to hit A LOT of boogies this year!

B~

zero on all accounts. :(

i'm still saving for Moruya. no jumping for a whole month, but it'll be worth the wait to go to the boogie.

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

Squeak for some reason always beats everyone to the weekend posts ;)

:(:0:1

it should be one of you lot on the east coast:P

BoB can't make Moruya, it's on in the middle of the school term>:( Maybe one of the Easter boggiesB|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

0:2:0

2 awesome jumps; 1 solo, and 1 2-way.

This was the first weekend I didn't have to wear thermals under my clothes, though it was still a bit cold up top.

The good news is my rig is in, bad news is the cypres hasn't come back yet. Hopefully the cypres will be back sometime this week and my rig will get assembled, and I can jump it next weekend!
~skysprite

B|:11:1

6 jumps Friday at LaBelle, 1 on Saturday, 4 on Sunday at Z Hills..
2 freefly, 1 RW, 1 tandem video and 7 RW videos including a beautiful 14 way at Z Hills yesterday.. Pics should be on our site tomorrow.. B|
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

0:19:ALMOST 1

A really cool weekend in Byron, Saturday was busy all day beautiful weather and got 10 jumps in.
Sunday the weather was a lot less good.. low clouds all day, but just high enough for hop 'n pops.. So I figured I'd start going for the pond.. 1ft lower to go :P and I'll be buying beer...

Iwan

you'll be buying beer for being pond scum??? LOL....

;):2:2

owe beer for watching the first of the extended kidlets do their beer tandem. Skye's created a monster :S

Also owe beer for the first time being cattle and herded thru an Ikea. That place just never ends!!
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1